Luxury RE

PhillipMarlow

Pheasant Heavy Breathing
Mar 14, 2008
Anyone know people in this game? Look at these goddamn estates.

Luxury Real Estate and Homes for Sale - Christie's International Real Estate

Are all of these hedge fund guys and old money or what?

02280c68-a546-4e31-b3f7-592cd28bc114.jpg

8f5f6eef-7e9f-4b38-adad-b9fe6cd817d3.jpg

a friend's parents had shit listed with Christie's....14 mil...father was BIG in finance. Pretty sure they're the only ones blowing that kinda cash on (second) houses.

This one is a luxury "condo" on a cruise ship that is constantly cruising different routes around the world and stopping in different ports for a couple days. This year they started near Antarctica, cruised up the west coast of South America, went through the Panama Canal, and tomorrow they arrive in St. Barts for 3 days.

Ocean Penthouse

The World - Map

The Travel Channel had a show about it a few years ago, I believe they showed a couple people that work online from it.

That's pretty sick, but how could you live on there for any extended period of time. What about your friends, family, hobbies, etc. Unless the most important thing in the world to you was cruising around endlessly on a boat I don't see the attraction. I guess on the other hand if you were a billionaire and you could blow 10 mil on a nice pad like that it would be just another inconsequential purchase you could enjoy once in a while lol

i don't see the value in property like that unless you're just parking your money in it as an "investment". i personally have no desire to live in a giant house with a bunch of unused space.

This one is a luxury "condo" on a cruise ship that is constantly cruising different routes around the world and stopping in different ports for a couple days. This year they started near Antarctica, cruised up the west coast of South America, went through the Panama Canal, and tomorrow they arrive in St. Barts for 3 days.

Ocean Penthouse

The World - Map

The Travel Channel had a show about it a few years ago, I believe they showed a couple people that work online from it.

I stayed on The World for a few weeks last year, the Internet service is inconsistent, so it's a bit hard to run an online biz if you need constant high-speed access, plus the fact that it is always in some new exotic locale that you want to go explore instead of staying onboard in front of your computer :)