LSI CONTENT AUTH v 2.0 | Professionally Crafted LSI Content | Turnaround Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicink

Feb 5, 2011
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
LSI Content Authority is back on WF and better than ever.

LSI Content Authority is a small team of skilled local writers I’ve trained to produce high-quality, premium LSI content for my own sites. The goal was to weave-in LSI keyword research with magazine level writing to produce engaging, interesting content that both readers and search engines would love. I’m proud to announce that LSI Content Authority is back taking orders again from WF.

What really separates our LSI content service from other LSI content providers is our experienced SEO writing team of university-educated native english writers. These writers produce premium web content full-time and have a ton of experience crafting SEO articles that both google's spiders and your site's visitors will love.

Our team will research & weave LSI keywords into your content in a smooth, seamless process - producing a highly-researched - yet engaging piece of content that will keep readers glued to your site, all the while pulling in truckloads of long-tail traffic.

Why Choose LSI Content Authority?

• Don't Get Slapped - Engage your readers with highly-researched & superbly-written premium content --> Lower bounce rate + Longer time on site = Long term ranking stability and no panda slaps.

• Authoritative - Perfect for front page/evergreen pages where you expect a ton of traffic

• Optimized For Rankings - Increase the perceived relevance of your targeted keyword in the eyes of google

• Dominate The Longtail - Bring in a flood of long-tail traffic for relevant keywords

• Ready To Publish - Get “ready to publish” content with relevant LSI header tags, HTML formatting, and always 100% error free

• Soft Sell (optional) - Have our writers craft informative articles/reviews that subtly nudge a consumer towards a call to action

• Relevant Pictures & Video Included (optional) - Crank up user engagement metrics with relevant images and/or video embedded into your content. *New*

• Fully Managed Publishing Available (optional) - Take the pain out of outsourcing by letting our team manage your blog publishing & on-page SEO (free option for orders of 10 articles or more) *New*

• Turnaround Guarantee – Turnaround is 1-5 business days. If your order is not completed within 5 business days it'll be 50% off, beyond 8 business days and its 100% free. (Limit of 5 articles/ customer for the guarantee). *New*

Some Of Our Stellar Reviews:

Check Out Our Old Thread

7xAUf.jpg

Why Did We Originally Close Up Shop?
I previously shut down the service at the end of 2011 (despite the overwhelming demand) for 2 reasons:
  • Our price points were simply too low for the quality of content we were producing, making it difficult to scale up and recruit the additional high-end writers needed to meet the overwhelming demand
  • My own projects were growing rapidly and I needed additional writers for my own sites

Why Are We Back?
  • There’s a greater demand than ever amongst successful SEOs for authoritative, thoroughly researched, and engaging content.
  • I realized that I significantly underpriced the previous service. I’ve rectified this by doubling prices.
  • Thanks to the good ol’ Penguin, my writers have a bit more free time than they used to. You’ll definitely want to take advantage while it lasts.

Wait, did you really double prices???
Yes.

Why?
Because it’s well worth it, that’s why – especially for front page/evergreen pages you want to get a lot of eyeballs on.

With our new pricing structure, you’ll still get all the same good stuff that made our last sales thread a hit, as well as plenty of additional bonuses to make your life a whole lot easier. Here are the relevant details:

• Quality content your visitors will actually enjoy – there was a time not too long ago where you could slap up 500 words of $3/100 ESL content and expect to rank, but if you’re in it for the long haul, those days are gone. Even having 100% unique, grammatically correct content written by a native English writer isn’t enough these days. Your content also has to be engaging, authoritative, and most importantly – it has to deliver exactly what your visitor wants. That’s exactly what we do.

• LSI Keywords seamlessly woven into your content– has “LSI” jumped the shark? Everyone writer seems to be pimping out their “LSI” content services on IM forums for a couple extra bucks. Nonetheless, we can all agree that having highly relevant keywords seamlessly woven into your content not only helps drive long-tail traffic, but also increases your page’s relevance in the eyes of Google. Even better, you’ll have an extra list of varied, yet highly relevant longtail keywords with search volume to help diversify your anchor text while you feed the Penguin. As always, we’ll provide you with the list of LSI keywords, which you can easily add to your list of anchors for added diversity and longtail traffic.

• Content that converts – at our prices we don’t do sales pages or copywriting work that requires hours of revision and optimization. However, our writers have a ton of experience doing “soft sell” informational articles/reviews that are designed to subtly nudge a consumer towards a call to action.

• Ready to publish – You shouldn’t have to waste time correcting grammar and fumbling around with HTML to get your content online. All content is thoroughly checked for errors before we send you the final product. We also deliver a copy of your content formatted with proper HTML tags (including H2, H3 tags w/ LSI subheaders) for an easy copy & paste into wordpress.

• Ghostblogging Services (optional) – you can even have us drip posts directly to your sites at no extra charge when you order 10+ blog posts/articles. This will include keyword deeplinking and other good stuff. PM/email for more details.

• Relevant pictures & video (Optional) – if you want, we will insert relevant pictures & video into your content to keep your users engaged. This will obviously depend on the niche, as some topics are more dependent on visuals (e.g. workouts, how-to guides), whereas other subjects only require a stock photo or two. We’ll be pulling random pictures from the web and Youtube, but if you’re concerned about lawsuits and/or angry webmasters, we’ll only use pictures from creative commons sources (just check the box in the order form).

• Turnaround Guarantee – Our new pricing structure also means that we can offer a turnaround guarantee – your order will be completed within 5 business days or it will be 50% off. (Limit of 5 articles/ customer for the guarantee). If for some reason your order gets dragged on for longer than 8 business days, your money will be refunded and your article will still be delivered for free. To ensure that we can stand behind our guarantee, we will be closing off the order form whenever we reach capacity, so be sure to get your order in while you can.

If you need anything delivered quicker or to get an ETA for larger orders, shoot us an email or PM.

What is the new pricing structure?
Glad you asked. The new pricing structure is as follows:

6eiJj.png

Order engaging, professionally crafted LSI content from LSI Content Authority.
If you’re into building high quality authority sites that are designed to go the distance, our new pricing is a great thing for you. It ensures that we keep on only the brightest and very best writers for this service, and that their talents are put to maximum use writing thoughtful, engaging content for your high-quality sites.

It also allows us to offer helpful extras such as relevant pictures/video, optional ghostblogging services, and a turnaround guarantee – at no extra charge.

Of course, the other side of the coin is that if you’re building low quality sites that don’t bank – this service might no longer be cost-effective for you.

Initial Discounts
To kick things off, the first 5 WF members to order (up to 5 articles) will save 20% off (only $40 for a 1000 words or $20 for 500 words). Just leave a post to reserve and shoot me a PM with your paypal email so I can send you an invoice.

We guarantee that your articles will be highly-researched, engaging, and chock full of LSI keywords woven seamlessly into your content.

Click Below To Order Your Premium LSI Content Today
>> ORDER NOW <<

Status
Not open for further replies.