LP + XHTML/CSS + PHP/MYSQL = Affordable Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

vahsi000

Jun 28, 2006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to open up my services here at WickedFire.

I have several years of web design and development, with a strong grasp of OO PHP development with MYSQL.

Feel free to request a sample design, I'm also happy to take orders via IM and/or Skype as I have strong English/Communication Skills.

Looking forward to doing business with everyone.

-Vahsi000

I believe I have either PM'ed and/or IM'ed everyone who has contacted me through this thread. I have plenty of time/slots available to start work immediately, so don't be shy :D

allenb's landing page has been both designed and coded, now i'm looking to take on more work.

Chris did a nice job on my project -- he worked fast, the cost seemed reasonable and I'm happy with the page.

Will do business again.

Allen

Hi peeps, i've been busy for the past week or so... so I haven't been able to stay active here. Although I'm currently working on a project which will be going on for the next couple of weeks, I am happy to take on a couple more projects to keep me busy.

To speed up the process, can everyone please either PM me or Post here you're preferred method of communication and what type of work you're looking to get done.

Thanks everyone,
Vahsi000

Hi guys, just bumping the thread to see if anyone else needs professional web design/dev. help at affordable prices :D

Hey guys, I need some quick Paypal $$$ so i'll do the first person to contact me a simple landing page and i'll code it as well for $70. This offer is only valid for the first person who contacts me within the next 12 hours from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.