Low cost, high quality, article writing & spinning combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimate text

Jan 31, 2011
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Permit me to conjure up some articles for your advertising campaigns. I will write a 400 words article on any general topic, spin the same at the word/phrase level (sentence and word/phrase level for the title), and send you 100 copies of the same for just $5. They are perfect for submitting to article directories, web 2.0 properties, and so forth.

Do not mistake this offer for just another spinning service, because I take pains to ensure that the spun versions are nearly as good as the original. On an average, the spun articles will be 50-80% unique from each other.

If you already have a prepared article, then I can create spun versions of that as well, get in touch with me for pricing and other details.

Currently I can undertake a maximum of five articles per day because this is a one-man show. Currently, I do not accept articles on political, financial, educational, real estate, or legal niches.

[FONT=&quot]Free reviews up for grabs for the first two qualified members, i.e.: those who have a post count of 200+ and have at least 10 iTraders.

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.