Low cost, high quality, article writing & spinning combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimate text

Jan 31, 2011
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Permit me to conjure up some articles for your advertising campaigns. I will write a 400 words article on any general topic, spin the same at the word/phrase level (sentence and word/phrase level for the title), and send you 100 copies of the same for just $5. They are perfect for submitting to article directories and publishing in blogs. I am offering this low rate because I want to establish my presence in this forum.

Do not mistake this offer for just another spinning service, because I take pains to ensure that the spun versions are nearly as good as the original. On an average, the spun articles will be 51-80% unique from each other.

If you already have a prepared article, then I can create spun versions of that as well, get in touch with me for pricing and other details.

Currently I can undertake a maximum of five articles per day because this is a one-man show.

You can also email me at parsibagan [at] gmail [dot] com

Free reviews up for grabs for the first three qualified members, i.e.: those who have a post count of 200+ and have at least 10 iTraders.

Received a review copy from OP and here is what I think about the service.

Communication 5/5: No major issue with this. Send my keywords and the work get done and delivered to my email.

Speed 5/5: Turnaround was less than 24 hours which is extremely fast.

Price 5/5: For only $5, you are getting a 400 word article, a spin syntax article as well as 100 spin copies. It's really great value for money.

Quality 5/5: Everything is done as per the sales thread. The title is spun both in word/sentence level and uniqueness according to TBS was 80%. This is not the typical spinning service as the spun content is still readable and is perfect for use in article directories and web 2.0s site.

Overall I would definitely recommend this service. In fact, I will be ordering a few more. I'm not sure how long OP is intending to keep prices this low, but get it while it last. Thanks for the review copy!

Received a review copy from OP and here is what I think about the service.

Communication 5/5: No major issue with this. Send my keywords and the work get done and delivered to my email.

Speed 5/5: Turnaround was less than 24 hours which is extremely fast.

Price 5/5: For only $5, you are getting a 400 word article, a spin syntax article as well as 100 spin copies. It's really great value for money.

Quality 5/5: Everything is done as per the sales thread. The title is spun both in word/sentence level and uniqueness according to TBS was 80%. This is not the typical spinning service as the spun content is still readable and is perfect for use in article directories and web 2.0s site.

Overall I would definitely recommend this service. In fact, I will be ordering a few more. I'm not sure how long OP is intending to keep prices this low, but get it while it last. Thanks for the review copy!

Thanks a lot for the awesome review bro and for your new order as well. :)

Communication: Very fast replies, couldn't have asked for any more. 5/5

Speed: Received it within a day. 5/5

Price: Very good pricing, you are essentially paying $1 - $1.5 for the spinning. 5/5

Quality: Good quality, similar to any $0.6 - $1.0 writer. Expect a few things that don't sound quite right. Spun article's were just as readable as the main article, impressed. 4/5

Overall Review: I am really pleased with this service, it is very much worth the extra dollar to get 100 well-spun articles. Good communication and fast delivery, all you could need to top it off.

Overall: 4.75/5.

Thank you.

I need 2 article pm me details.

Practically 100 copies will raise few issues with both quality and duplication. But still the deal seems to be interesting.

Communication: Very fast replies, couldn't have asked for any more. 5/5

Speed: Received it within a day. 5/5

Price: Very good pricing, you are essentially paying $1 - $1.5 for the spinning. 5/5

Quality: Good quality, similar to any $0.6 - $1.0 writer. Expect a few things that don't sound quite right. Spun article's were just as readable as the main article, impressed. 4/5

Overall Review: I am really pleased with this service, it is very much worth the extra dollar to get 100 well-spun articles. Good communication and fast delivery, all you could need to top it off.

Overall: 4.75/5.

Thank you.

Thanks for the honest review. :)

@Host.co.in: You can always discard copies that you feel are not suitable.

@SeoGod: PM Sent

Numerous people have asked me about the difference in rates if they did not require the 100 spun copies. A few also asked about my charges if they submitted their prepared article. Here are the details:

A flat 50 cents off per article, if you just want the original article along with the spintax.

If you supply me with your 500 words article and want me to spin it and send you 100 spun copies, then the rate will be $4 per article along with 100 spun copies. If you send me your 500 words article and just want a spintax version of the same, then it will cost you $3.50

I ordered 4 articles, waiting for the results

Please check your mailbox. Two of your 4 articles were sent on Saturday. Two will be sent tonight. I wanted to discuss something with you, but you were not available throughout Saturday and Sunday. Please check your chat session as well. I had pinged you on Saturday.

Checked and got my 4 articles with 100 spun copies.
Terrific!
Sunjay is a very communicative man, I'm very pleased to work with you. I'm looking for more orders and of course for more communication with you :)
I got my order very fast, I'm pleasantly surprised with the price. For such quality it's more than brilliant.

Checked and got my 4 articles with 100 spun copies.
Terrific!
Sunjay is a very communicative man, I'm very pleased to work with you. I'm looking for more orders and of course for more communication with you :)
I got my order very fast, I'm pleasantly surprised with the price. For such quality it's more than brilliant.

Thanks a gigazillion (even though I cannot count up to that) for your positive feedback. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.