Looking to buy limelight.

1dollar

will work for food.
Jan 5, 2010
Hey,
Anyone here got limelight they are done using and want me to take over your contract and throw you some cash to use it. I'm in need of it and really don't wanna pay all that money for start up.

here you can have mine for free...???

NoHassleLimelight.jpg

Limey is an old American and Canadian slang nickname for the British, originally referring to British sailors. The term is believed to derive from lime juice, referring to the Royal Navy and Merchant Navy practice of supplying lime juice to British sailors to prevent scurvy. The benefits of citrus juice were well known at the time thanks to the acute observations of surgeon James Lind who noticed that the cabbage-eating Dutch had fewer problems with scurvy[citation needed]. Limes replaced lemons due to limes being more readily available from Britain's own Caribbean colonies. Lemon juice was reintroduced after scurvy again became a problem due to lime juice lacking sufficient vitamin C. The term is thought to have originated in the Caribbean in the 1880s.[citation needed] A false etymology is that it is a derivative of "Corr-blimey" ("God blind me!" or "God blight me!").

Limey is an old American and Canadian slang nickname for the British, originally referring to British sailors. The term is believed to derive from lime juice, referring to the Royal Navy and Merchant Navy practice of supplying lime juice to British sailors to prevent scurvy. The benefits of citrus juice were well known at the time thanks to the acute observations of surgeon James Lind who noticed that the cabbage-eating Dutch had fewer problems with scurvy[citation needed]. Limes replaced lemons due to limes being more readily available from Britain's own Caribbean colonies. Lemon juice was reintroduced after scurvy again became a problem due to lime juice lacking sufficient vitamin C. The term is thought to have originated in the Caribbean in the 1880s.[citation needed] A false etymology is that it is a derivative of "Corr-blimey" ("God blind me!" or "God blight me!").

uhhh wut?

If you are still interested, we use LimeLight and it's the best move we ever made. As an advertiser there's only one other platform that can compete with it and that costs much more, and isn't even available to the public.

We opted for Limelight and it's been great.

To be honest though, if you don't have the few grand needed to get started then you may not be doing the volume to justify it. I know that a lot of the people using that system are doing six figure days. If you're doing volume like that, then you can't be running it through 1 Shopping Cart.

If you do make the switch though, it'll make a huge difference. It's expensive, but it leaves systems like Ultracart looking like shit.