Looking for someone with Adwords/PPC skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

meln

The Purple Tentacle
Jul 2, 2006
Sweden
www.seodomains.org
I'm looking at getting into Adwords/general PPC advertising. All my past attempts at this have failed, so I'm looking for someone who's willing to guide me through a successful campaign in exchange for anything I have to offer.

(yes, I know that failure is the best learning tool but there are only so many hours in a day and I'm too busy with other stuff to learn adwords at the pace of a snail)

What I can offer you in return:
  • Custom scripts for just about anything imaginable
  • Guiding for successful blackhat seo (cloaking, where/how to get links, content etc)
  • Scraping & automation
  • Coding help (PHP/MySQL) & Unix/Linux help
If this is considered "trading" and is more suitable for the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, I apologize in advance :)

Im not an expert, but i can definitely render some free help!
Just pm me with your messenger id and we can talk there :)

I can definitely help

I need to learn how to do cloaking. I am new to that sort thing and would love to learn how.

In return I will get you to where you need to be on adwords. I have every adwords book in print.

let me know mike:anon.sml:

^^^

wow every adwords book? NO WAYSZ! what have you tried so far meln?

hey, thanks guys .. i already got someone on the job though :)

scratbandit:
what specifically do you want to know about cloaking? there's a bunch of different ways to cloak, but they all require you to know some programming language (serverside like php, or javascript). so if you know how to code, i could give you some pointers. if not, i recommend you learn some basic php first.

Might be a little late to the game, but I have been thinking about doing a blog series on improving an under-performing adwords campaign.

If anyone is interested in having me work on their campaigns in exchange for the ability to blog about it, let me know. I will be as discrete as possible about specifics like vertical, payouts etc. I just think it will be better to show real examples as opposed to me making up something.

Check out my blog in the sig if you want to learn more about my qualifications.

Cloaking

One effective way to cloak an affiliate link is through domain forwarding. Get a hosting account that allows multiple domains and domain forwarding. Buy a domain name appropriate for your offer, then set domain forwarding to point that url to the offer page. Your site's url will appear in the browser address field.

Status
Not open for further replies.