Looking for Site owners...with traffic

RightHandMan

Investment Opportunity!
Jul 5, 2006
I have a service that markets well to specific demographics. Is there anyone here with US traffic, that is 30 years and older?

PM ME or please refer me to them!

I have a service that markets well to specific demographics. Is there anyone here with US traffic, that is 30 years and older?

I have a market that services well to demographics in US. Is there specific anyone here with traffic, that is older years and 30?
Refer me or PM them!

Yup I've got exactly what you need. PM sent, please reply.

There's a guy on WF with a site the captures 30% of all US males on the internet. PM grindstone for details. He has been known to work some aggressive profit splits.

Are there proxies involved?

edit: damn you knownerror.

gQKOVTZ.gif

PM GRINDSTONE or please refer GRINDSTONE to them!

loving the sacrasm. the world could use more...:bowdown:

If there were questions about my service: its a legit service provided over the phone. doesnt involve downloads or gimmicks.

I am offering a different way to monetize your traffic.

I have a market that services well to demographics in US. Is there specific anyone here with traffic, that is older years and 30?

Refer me or PM them!

I have a service that markets well to specific demographics. Is there anyone here with earth traffic, that is 1 year and older?

Hello good sir,

I have a network of 50 sites with 1,383,293,992 monthly UV USA traffic.

I'm afraid my market is 29.5 years old.

We will not be able to do business.

I'm over 30 years old, and hate the traffic here in the US. Please do not PM me pictures of your cat