Not open for further replies.

MikevanderHeijd

corporate hustler
Oct 11, 2008
Australia
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So in short...

I am looking for a kick ass wordpress designer/developer. I am not looking for the cheapest.. I am not looking for someone "starting a new portfolio".

Most work I require is for small to medium enterprise clients.

Show me your kickass work and get paid what you want.

PM me your portfolios and pricing structures

Contact Sam and his partner
http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...omize-your-html-wordpress-your-own-theme.html

They work wonders with the Wordpress platform. I've gotten them to do sites that don't even look like Wordpress anymore, lots of custom modifications that demand high technical ability. USA too. You do pay for quality but I rather quality and great communication over saving a buck and ripping your hair out with some Indian programmer (not saying they are bad, just sometimes hard to work with).

HI
Sorry for late arrival. If you still have this job open, I am interested in it. I am PHP developer with more than 3 years experience and have full expertise in Wordpress, Joomla and custom php development. I have worked with many organizations based in UK and can provide you their references on demand. Furthermore, i have excellent communication skills. Please contact me on consult@blackstonetechnologies.com if you are interested.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.