Looking for Edu offers...

My AM at Advaliant said they had some that were doing good volume right now.

we will have plenty of exclusive edu offers, contact me for details/information in regards to signup

Inboxers Only! - commissionwizard.com - Mailer Affiliate Network - $40.00/lead EDU Exclusive & so much more! PM or AIM zpspirevision for details

Anyone worked with these guys before?
The website just seems a little sketchy.

Anyone worked with these guys before?
The website just seems a little sketchy.

I think that is owned by spire vision. They use to be old mailers - might still be. Never worked with the network though.

We've got some good performers that have been doing well since they were added to the network. PM me
Don't bother PMing this guy.. he just has all of the course advisor offers (he said $18 street when a4d offers $25 street for the same offers lol)

Hey All,

My name is Ben, I'm a Sr. Affiliate Manager for TheCollegeBound Network. We have hundreds of great education offers to choose from. Please feel free to either PM or IM me for more detail.

Cheers,

Ben

I think that is owned by spire vision. They use to be old mailers - might still be. Never worked with the network though.

Yes- true on both accounts, commissionwizard.com is our network and have been mailing internally for over 6 years. We have a focus in the EDU vertical and have established direct relationships with all the major online schools and the larger aggregators like course advisor and elearners. If you want top paying edu campaigns give me a shout and I would be happy to discuss what might be a good fit.

Thanks!

We have a bunch over at EWA, especially banner / social friendly ones that convert great on Facebook. We monitor quality closely though - but we love EDU campaigns and have been internally running them for a long time. Huge LEAD CPAs FTW.