Looking for best CPA networks to promote our survey site

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I have a well established cash rewards/get paid to complete offers and take surveys site.

We are looking for networks that have considerable traffic in these countries (specially AU, UK and NZ) and can generate a big volume of leads every month.

If anyone has any specific suggestions, ideas or can help in any way... let me know.

Cheers
Gibster

if you're talking about survey's as in you want people to fill in survey's then CPALead is the place to go

I totally agree.

Also, are you accepting incentive traffic? There are quite a few networks around now that specialize in solely incentive traffic or have large parts of their networks committed to it. Blam! Ads and CPALead are both known for incentive.

Be sure to research any network that contacts you to run your offer or any network that you have been recommended.

Hello Everyone,

I have a well established cash rewards/get paid to complete offers and take surveys site.

We are looking for networks that have considerable traffic in these countries (specially AU, UK and NZ) and can generate a big volume of leads every month.

If anyone has any specific suggestions, ideas or can help in any way... let me know.

Cheers
Gibster
There are at least a dozen CPA networks that can help you out, including mine. There are many different judging criteria you should use when picking a CPA network, but one quick check you might want to do is use a campaign aggregator (like OfferVault) to find out if a network you are considering has many other similar campaigns. If they do, chances are they'll work just fine for you.

However you should note that your payout rate will have a lot to do with the volume of leads you get. If you are planning on paying a very low CPA rate, you won't get leads from any network - chances are they won't even take your campaign. If you pay a competitive or even high CPA, you should be able to get leads from any of the main networks.

While it's been suggested in this thread, you might want to avoid content unlock networks. People who are filling out offers to unlock content have zero value after they've unlocked the content. You will not get return visitors to your site, and I assume that's what you want.

Content unlock traffic is good for e-mail submits where the owner of the e-mail submit can resell the data collected, but doesn't depend on return visitors to monetize the lead.

Talk to:

Steve - Maxbounty
Zac - ROI Rocket
Wendy - Rextopia

Was a survey site membership owner for years on Clickbank, Paydotcom and over a dozen networks. Ran membership sites in the US, CA, UK and AU. Ran lead gen survey offers in all 4 countries as well with Co-Reg backends, autoresponders, batching data out for Rev-share, selling leads to buyers too.

I along with the 3 people above can quickly look at your offer and give you advice, tips, whatever you like.

I work with a variety of survey site owners and opportunity seeker email list owners MAINLY in the US and UK. If it looks good, I can have traffic on it soon as the paperwork is done.