Looking for Adult Affiliates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nando

Jan 8, 2007
I started an adult site back in the day and stopped but I'm about to start again and I got some questions. All helpful information will be compensated with a ref sign up..
biggrin.gif

Ok so I remember seeing a whole bunch of adult affiliate programs where you can get paid $1 per free email sign up. Are those still around? If they are, which ones do you recommend.

Also - what paid sites give you the best conversions?

And do you recommend tgp or blog type of site?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

as for me email programs in adult is dead, they do a lot of popups and nobody signing up

try unusual aff programs, like skinvideo or webcams( user can't find webcam content for free, this is why he'll signup)

standard tgp is not very profitable for now, yeah you can get high volume of traffic, but this traffic is crap ... blog or webcam CJ will be much better

STAY AWAY FROM GFY..... They suck. Their forum sucks, and everyone there SUCKS.

ok, now that I got that out of the way, you can signup for nastydollars. they have 35.00 signups, and FLING which is awesome and converts great. They also just opened up a new site Pure18 which is converting pretty well for me also.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Cecash.com has email sign-ups for 1.50. I do okay with them, but they are just additional links on my blogs for the cheap bastards, nothing I promote heavily. Sometimes they convert to a real sign-up which is sweet.

Eroticy.com pays, urm, a dollar or two for email sign-ups and they have great promo content.

I'd go with blogs over TGP, but you need shitloads of them. All the RSS feeds adult sponsors are starting to offer though make building blogs easy as pie.

GFY sucks. Go to Netpond.

Seeing as no one else has mentioned it, AdultFriendFinder pay pretty well - loads of other sites in the network too - inc bondage.com & cams.com. They give ya a load of geo-targeted shit which can convert very well.

AFF either pay per click or percentage, but if you do them through Copeac it's $2.80 per lead.

(redirects just cos of laziness!)

In general, the less overpromoted and popular the niche, the less free content is around (on TGPs, Tubes, Torrents, etc.) so people are more willing to pay.

If you want to start in adult, I'd recommend a program covering many niches, so it's easier to build some decent traffic to start with. Nasty Dollars was already mentioned, good program and their dating site converts very well.

Webcams and dating are growing alot, since this content isn't available for free at all. For webcams, I'd recommend Adult Webmaster Empire

They offer many good promo tools, RSS blog feeds, XML feeds, embedded videos for tube style sites, linking to individual profiles, geo targetted iframe ads which can be customized (look, niche), plus a 100$ signup bonus on top (with your first payout) and a free epassporte account and card. You get paid per signup or revshare.

Just keep in mind that Adult Webmaster Empire only has a two week cookie. If you're going the revshare route on Cams, I would think that cam sponsors that do membership tracking for the life of the member would be much better (i.e. every other cam sponsor).

You should definitely check out CECash if you're looking for email offers.

They pay around $1.50-$2 per email and give you $ for upsells from the emails you sign up. When I was working with them I was getting about 1:18 conversion ratio with the free emails, meaning for about every 18 email offers I converted, one person would sign up for a paysite.

They also have straight up paysites you can promote and they convert great.

They have paysites and email offers for every single niche imaginable.

Just keep in mind that Adult Webmaster Empire only has a two week cookie. If you're going the revshare route on Cams, I would think that cam sponsors that do membership tracking for the life of the member would be much better (i.e. every other cam sponsor).

True, although they still make me alot more than any other cam sponsor, got 9 on my list. For the PPS it's a one year cookie, btw, 14 days is for revshare only.

Sure, lifetime revshare payout connected to user account (which no program I know offers, just lifetime cookies) would be alot better, but at the end of the month it boils down to the $$$$$ made.

I don't want to make it sound better than it is, losing a whale after 14 days sucks, but if you for example use a cobrand, so users come back to YOUR site, the 14 day cookie renews forever...plus you can make money from existing members coming to your site, see a girl they like and buy new credits.

So, with the right strategy, sites, keywords targetted, you turn this general disadvantage to your own advantage.

Hmmm. I have a domain I could set up a cobrand on. I've been using it to promote Pussycash, but maybe I'll swap out and try AWE to see if it really converts that much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.