Looking for a....

Status
Not open for further replies.

warling

Sep 23, 2008
affiliate network that is easy on pharmacy and pharmacy affiliates?

The online medical industry is huge and only getting bigger. Why is it so many networks refuse to go near a pharmacy site, even with legitimate credentials?

Any affiliate networks easy on pharmacies?

Nice first post. You probably won't find a lot of info on here about pharmacies.

affiliate network that is easy on pharmacy and pharmacy affiliates?

The online medical industry is huge and only getting bigger. Why is it so many networks refuse to go near a pharmacy site, even with legitimate credentials?

Any affiliate networks easy on pharmacies?
Because a pharmacy with legitimate credentials is essentially an oxymoron. Look up "Rizler" and you'll see what happens even if they have a doctor on the backend signing off on the prescriptions.
Most either send fake generics or nothing at all. Sometimes dangerous, sometimes not, but rarely legit.

Too true.

Purchasing pharmaceuticals that require a prescription is extremely dodgey.
There's a whole shitload of checks and balances that are done out the back of a pharmacy when you take your script in, and that's to help prevent abuse or stockpiling of the drugs in question.
Sites that have their own doctors or pharmacists signing off on your script are just outright against the medical board in most Western countries, because there's no doctor actually present to check your symptoms and ensure you're getting the right medication.

What you're better off doing is selling fake prescription pads for "novelty use only" ;)

I used to run a really big network of pharmacy's before all the bust. The only thing that is legal is if you actually send them your prescription (ie drugstore.com). Isn't really a whole lot of money in it(for affiliates).

If you're pushing pharmacy, might as well go for the penis largement pills route

Pharmacy was great $$$, but now, there are tooo many people, too many to compete with.
herbal penis pills as well as boobsie pills are next after that super drugs, pretty good return though and many networks are running them

epharms are huge. You can probably make a killing doing media buys on places like drugbuyers.

Prob is, nearly every epharmacy is unreliable. I had a friend order something from a reputable dealer, and he literally received his product SIX MONTHS LATER.

There are actually very very lucrative drug markets that have near zero competition. They lie in a gray hat area. Selling research chemicals. Basically, most people aren't aware, but new drugs come out all the time.. not pharmaceauticals, but drugs that might or might not eventually become illegal (most don't), they have similar effects to acid, MDMA, etc. 2ci, bromo-dragonfly, methylone, etc.. are extremely popular.

One can "legally" import them from other countries (notably China and Germany) and sell here.. though you'd need to be careful how you promote the product.

canadaRC.ca is one company thats been around for years that does this. There was a huge bust of such sites a couple of years back - that's why you wont see many operate in the US, though I don't think any of the webmasters were prosecuted.

I had a friend who was selling 2CI offline .. made $5K a week. Eventually raised suspicion but got nothing more than a slap on the wrist. It *is* illegal to sell the product off as something else. Even trying to sell aspirin pills as vicodin would get you in trouble.

Anyway, there you go. It's not as illegal as getting caught selling drugs that *are* regulated/illicit, and there's virtually no competition, but its pricer and much harder to do.

I would have to strongly disagree that there is no money left in it, it's still a huge market.

As for having doctors sign off patients without seeing them, take sites like kwikmed.com who have been legally approved within the US to do just that. Pushing prescription medication online is legal - providing you are doing it right, like these guys.

I've seen affiliates making $3k a month using nothing more than viral marketing with poor promotional videos.

But it comes back to my original question, what affiliate networks would be suitable?

He saw no repercussions?

epharms are huge. You can probably make a killing doing media buys on places like drugbuyers.

Prob is, nearly every epharmacy is unreliable. I had a friend order something from a reputable dealer, and he literally received his product SIX MONTHS LATER.

There are actually very very lucrative drug markets that have near zero competition. They lie in a gray hat area. Selling research chemicals. Basically, most people aren't aware, but new drugs come out all the time.. not pharmaceauticals, but drugs that might or might not eventually become illegal (most don't), they have similar effects to acid, MDMA, etc. 2ci, bromo-dragonfly, methylone, etc.. are extremely popular.

One can "legally" import them from other countries (notably China and Germany) and sell here.. though you'd need to be careful how you promote the product.

canadaRC.ca is one company thats been around for years that does this. There was a huge bust of such sites a couple of years back - that's why you wont see many operate in the US, though I don't think any of the webmasters were prosecuted.

I had a friend who was selling 2CI offline .. made $5K a week. Eventually raised suspicion but got nothing more than a slap on the wrist. It *is* illegal to sell the product off as something else. Even trying to sell aspirin pills as vicodin would get you in trouble.

Anyway, there you go. It's not as illegal as getting caught selling drugs that *are* regulated/illicit, and there's virtually no competition, but its pricer and much harder to do.

AMT was fun

Research chems and typical internet pharma are not the same thing. But I know someone similar(but with 2C-C) that got busted back in my HS days. Assistant principle looked like she was going to shank a bitch when she figured out all she could do was suspend for 2 days(the same penalty for handing out tylenol).
I would have to strongly disagree that there is no money left in it, it's still a huge market.
Yes, there is an insane amount of money left in it.
As for having doctors sign off patients without seeing them, take sites like kwikmed.com who have been legally approved within the US to do just that. Pushing prescription medication online is legal - providing you are doing it right, like these guys.
There is no "sites". There is a "site". Kwikmed claims(and is correct in saying) they're the only ones legally able to prescribe online. The others either require a prescription to be sent in(rofl like that happens often) or they are illegal.
I have at different points known people on a lot of different levels of the online pharma world. Including one or two at the top. I know what I'm talking about. Some of them are/were fantastic people, and were well intentioned. But few in the know truly believed they were in legal gray area.
I've seen affiliates making $3k a month using nothing more than viral marketing with poor promotional videos.
...no one's saying there's not money in it. 3k ain't shit in the online pharma world. I'm just saying that it's illegal in nearly every instance. I'm not going to condemn it. It's not my place.
But it comes back to my original question, what affiliate networks would be suitable?
You're going to need someone with an invite code(especially so soon after Genbucks got bitch slapped by the feds). Rx-Partners.biz is one. There's a few others I can dig up when I've got a spare second, but be wary; there's more going at online pharmacies than you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.