looking for a WP theme for amazon/books

damian

Sep 25, 2011
Hey guys

I have a niche i want to try to get into and i plan on having multiple sites that link to it. This one site that I will start working on will mostly be for selling/reviewing books from amazon.

Does anyone know of a good wordpress theme that is free and maybe specialize in this category (listing amazon products) and if it works with the affiliate side of amazon that might be helpful as well.

Thanks!

I would recommend that you check AmazonAffiliate.club.
It is a rather expensive community ($89), but it gives very clear instructions on how to build such websites, as well as a special plugin and ready themes.
So, it worh checking. I had a subscription there, I can try to find it and drop you in pm.

Don't look for a wordpress theme for this. Look for a good wordpress theme. Then modify it. I'd use one of the higher selling ones from themeforest.

I thought there are lot of Wordpress themes mostly for selling/reviewing books from amazon. Or if you want to create your own design.

Ive been using the ProReview wordpress theme on a few of my sites for a long time now. It is an Amazon / Clickbank ready review theme that is solid.