Looking for a Tool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenvy

Worseless Webmaster
Sep 29, 2006
PDX
Hey not sure if anyone remember, but their was a member who made a directory submission tool (external tool) that was pretty good.

I accidentally deleted this tool some time ago...but if anyone remember this tool it was awhile ago.

Thanks

thanks for the site...i'll use it for now...but the tool im talking about was the best free directory submission tool I ever used...damn any OG WF member remember which tool I'm talking about?

I know what you're talking about and I thought I bookmarked it but I can't find it right off the bat. If I do come across it I'll PM you and post it here, though.

I know what you're talking about and I thought I bookmarked it but I can't find it right off the bat. If I do come across it I'll PM you and post it here, though.

alright thanks man! i also remember the person who created the tool that it was a trial run...or something of that sort...but yeah, let me know if you find it!

I'm really interested in this also if anyone has the link. I'll keep submitting manually for now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.