Looking for a recommended Twitter management tool

IMPromocoder

Dec 23, 2012
impromocoder.com
Hi guys, looking for a recommendation of a Twitter tool, basically what I have in mind is an Autoresponder/ mailing to new follower, mass follow and unfollow, following by categories/interest.

Will appreciate any help,
Thanks.

Used to love ... they've implemented some recent changes to max scheduling amounts. It's like 250 for all accounts under your hootsuite ID.

meh

I just scheduled way more than that with them?

Their main drawback for bulk-upload is how it doesn't pick up the featured images from posts. I have to go back and click 'edit' for each one for it to register for Facebook, Linkedin, and Google+.

I am rather surprised that nobody suggested Sociota here... their scheduler is far more powerful than the ones mentioned here... And I don't see any problem with bulk updates as somebody pointed out for hootsuite...

I am rather surprised that nobody suggested Sociota here... their scheduler is far more powerful than the ones mentioned here... And I don't see any problem with bulk updates as somebody pointed out for hootsuite...

THAT'S BECAUSE THE THREAD IS A YEAR AND 1/2 OLD YOU DRIPPY LITTLE FUCKBAG. HAVE SOME BRICKS.

Ban this retard.