Not open for further replies.

jgw899

Senior Jerk Off
Jul 12, 2011
USA
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Hey guys,

I'm looking to create multiple sites within the same niche. All sites need to have a quote form to be able to gather information and submit via email. These are basically lead generation websites.

Here is a good example of a site design I like.

All of the sites should be somewhat similar to this one in terms of functionality, but should be somewhat different in terms of design.

All sites need to have solid code ---- they need to load fast, they need to be cross browser compatible, and adhere to web standards.

I will hire somebody to create the logo around the website that you come up with. I will also provide content myself.

Anybody interested in work like this give me a ballpark quote of what you would charge per site, and a few examples of your work. This could be ongoing work as I'm beginning to make more and more lead generation websites.

I also might give a couple different developers/designers a try as I hope to end with one I can work long term with and trust/depend on. If this doesn't sound like you then don't even reply.

I'm looking forward to working with at least a couple of you!

I would love to discuss this with you more. We have been in the design and dev game a long time and I have designers and programmers on staff that can do just about anything.

Before giving a quote I would need more details to make sure both sides do not get in over their head.

Some sites we have done or worked on are:

iambilingue.com
mediareps.com
dedico.com "our site"
Slidell Mitsubishi
ECOZOOM - Ecological Products for the World
Ghost Marketing
AJL | Advertising Specialties

We did both the design work and created custom scripts or CMS to run each site as well.

We can code in any language. Each job has a project manager to handle all aspects and gives you a 24 hour contact.

We are not an outsource company, all of our staff work 100% for us.

We offer Web design and web development projects with Free SEO package for 1 month

have you found one that will work for your projects? If not yet, i can offer you a professional staff that will do the multiple projects as we are rendering web design and web development services with a Free trial of seo package. If you are interested you can PM me or send me your requirements via email at nicole@teamcreatives.com ..

We are an outsourcing company that can give you reasonable price for your projects done professionally and with quality.

Looking forward to make business with you.

Nicole

Can you PM me your full project requirement? I would like to help you. We got developers and designers who can communicate with you time to time and take the best effort to reach your project needs. Simply PM me if you are interested. <sofia@wickedinnovations.com>

Thanks,
Sofia

yes I emailed you back my project details, and asked for a quote which you haven't given me yet...but I'm interested in getting a price quote please!

Hi, Is the job still available? We could provide quotation for your project requirements just let me know the full details of it,.

You may PM me here anytime.
I'll be glad to build good working relationship with you as well.

Hoping to be hear from you.

Thanks,
Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.