Looking for a lightning fast, distributed tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starscream

Aug 24, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a passion-project of mine. I have an architecture in mind. Key features include:

-Free-form categorization (drill-down to as many qualifiers as necessary -- PPC account, campaign, ad group, keyword, landing page, breakfast, shirt color, dog breed …)
-Lightning fast speed. Whereas 202 will execute an insert per hit, my tracker will offload the database work to a message queue and … oh, I'm losing you? Trust me, it's fucking fast. Especially when deployed on nginx with APC/Xcache.
-Distributed. What the fuck does that mean? You have a master and slaves (cue loljokes), and the slaves continually stream updates to the master. Result: aggregated stats in one place.
-Spy. You love Spy in 202? You'll love it here. It'll be fucked-up-good.
-Stupid sick features: Want a text message every time you register a conversion? Fuck yeah you do. You want that bitch chiming church bells like it's always prayer time, don't lie.
-A retardedsick developer with self-worth issues and a need to please. OK, too much, I get it: I need a side-project while I'm stuck in the 9-to-5 grind. I'm sure you understand.
-Whatever other crazy shit you desire.

Let me know if you're interested. References are light (NDAs are a bitch but I can generalize it) and the acronyms are heavy. Beggars cant be choosers, but, preferably someone who has traffic.

What's in it for you? What?! Aside from all this crazy sick technology (which may or may not make a difference in ROI for you, but that's your call), you get me to do this on the cheap-cheap. Not because I don't value my services. No, because you need shit that doesn't break, that doesn't slow down, that can keep up with your volume and that doesn't fuck with your money. Me? I need a release from this daily grind. Nuff said? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.