looking for 100 ezine articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanfun

Nov 7, 2010
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
HI everyone

i am looking for 100 ezine articles.all the articels shuuld be original and 100% accepted by ezinearticle.com

pls pm me if you can do it .thanks
i am a very serious buyer.i just signed up in this forum in 2days and already bought 10 services.

I provide High Quality Content Services. I ll do this work for you and I guarantee 100% acceptance at Ezinearticles.com. If your article is not accepted, you do not pay me :)

Pm also sent. Please check and revert..!

I can do this job for you, very cheap. Currently I'm writing 400 word articles for just 2 dollars (each) and I can assure you each and every article will be accepted by EzineArticles.

I wrote 100 EzineArticles for many clients, so I guess I'm the most reliable and serious choice you got since now.

Thanks!

I can do this job for you, very cheap. Currently I'm writing 400 word articles for just 2 dollars (each) and I can assure you each and every article will be accepted by EzineArticles.

I wrote 100 EzineArticles for many clients, so I guess I'm the most reliable and serious choice you got since now.

Thanks!

Rosalinda, the quality of English you have written here does not look like worth ezinearticles.com. At least make sure you write perfectly if you want the buyer to trust your quality of work :) Best of Luck!

Rosalinda, the quality of English you have written here does not look like worth ezinearticles.com. At least make sure you write perfectly if you want the buyer to trust your quality of work :) Best of Luck!

Actually, it's not too bad, I've seen people with a lot poorer level of English running commercial writing services of people.

I believe if you claim yourself as a good writer, you must at-least persuade your client with proper English. Rest is up to "supermanfun" to decide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.