Looking for 1-2 quality bloggers (music/gossip related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashtu3000

Swinging the chain.
Feb 28, 2008
A dark little place called RO.
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello everyone,

We have a music-related website getting some pretty decent amount of hits every day. What we are looking for is one or two writers that can do quality work and feel confident in their blogging skills.

By blogging for us you will have to write interesting articles (stuff that people usually link to), articles that would convince people to come back to the site and read you again.

At the current moment payment is $2/article (i know, it sucks) but you will be given access to our article software (for direct adding) and your name will be showcased along every article (meaning that you get the possibility of promoting your own name).

There are lots of other things that can be said.. but whoever is interested, let's talk on skype. Just post a reply here and i'll send you additional details.

Thanks!
Alex

How many words are required for each article? 100, 900? Research?

About 300 words per blog post, medium blog posts. Nothing is very strict as we are trying to let the bloggers win their own audience.

Research isn't that much because the articles will be news material or gossip material. So that front is good. If you want PM me and i'll give you my Skype for a better explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.