LOL @ this 7search email I received

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiik

Aug 7, 2006
7Search has recently increased our Fraud Detection making ours the best in the industry. This means that traffic you receive from 7Search is of the highest quality! In addition we have tools that will assist with keyword generation such as the Keyword Suggestion Tool (also found within your account) and our Keyword Generator(tm) program. With our Keyword Generator(tm) program you opt in to exchange keywords with other businesses within your category.

LOL my ass.

theyre lying to themselves. they mustve lost a bunch of advertisers with that policy change

Wow they have fraud detection now?! I guess they are giving the coffee interns some more responsibilities around the office.

Wow they have fraud detection now?! I guess they are giving the coffee interns some more responsibilities around the office.
I guess they are referring to their "banning" of arbitrage, as that certainly must be fraud! Can't imagine that they'd actually do something about all the shitty traffic they deliver.

Got the same email. It says their rep will be contacting me via the phone, will be a good opportunity to let them know they're hurting themselves by banning arbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.