lol Russia

So a he cuts off a taxi driver in traffic, (one loaded with a customer no less!) and everyone knows to jump out of the car with weapons? Wow... Not visiting soon.

He pointed to the car at one point... Was he saying "I got a camera on your ass"?

Now I've seen a lot of shitholes in my lifetime but this one is just a fucking embarrassment. Wouldn't even consider stepping into that pit for anything less than an innocent, sweet, pure blooded white woman (my only weakness).

So a he cuts off a taxi driver in traffic, (one loaded with a customer no less!)

No. The taxi driver tries to squeeze into the turn from a wrong lane.

Now I've seen a lot of shitholes in my lifetime but this one is just a fucking embarrassment. Wouldn't even consider stepping into that pit for anything less than an innocent, sweet, pure blooded white woman (my only weakness).

but you recommend Africa and specifically Kenya to us ????

but you recommend Africa and specifically Kenya to us ????

I think it's still a great place to invest in with plenty of growth opportunities. I just like pure white women (blonde + blue eyes). Plus a lot of black girls are really stuck up christians and aren't very frisky or sexually liberal - basically I'm the exact opposite.