lol Bieber got clickjacked..

ShadowCaster

WF Premium Member
Sep 5, 2010
Ok so I totally accidentally wondered in Bieber's FB page and saw this:

ImcJD.jpg

That link goes to this page where if you accidentally follow those instructions you "Like" that page.

My question is, how the hell do I make pages like that one?

edit: oh wait I just noticed how terribly I failed, so I'll go to die in a fire..

making pages that do that is strictly against facebook rules. they are very on it, so prepare to have ur account deleted if you do.

Several of my friends on FB "posted" this same thing last night, all got hacked somehow.
I really really really really really HATE people who say this was a "hack", reminds me of people saying an email submit offer for something is a scam. It is not hacked, some moron ran a js, on their fb account and it post to all his stuff. Simple as that.

And someone made an account named Justin Bieber and was posting that on the Justin Bieber page also, if that was jacked by whoever manages his page it would have like a million likes.

I really really really really really HATE people who say this was a "hack", reminds me of people saying an email submit offer for something is a scam. It is not hacked, some moron ran a js, on their fb account and it post to all his stuff. Simple as that.

And someone made an account named Justin Bieber and was posting that on the Justin Bieber page also, if that was jacked by whoever manages his page it would have like a million likes.

I wonder if I could do something like that to kill someone else fan page.