Status
Not open for further replies.

carlton.johnson

ContentKing
Jul 18, 2009
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Greetings Entrepreneurs!

With our overwhelming response to content writing and editorial writing services, we have expanded our foray into Logo Designing. Clients will be given their preferential Company or Personal Logo’s in any of the listed formats.

PNG – Transparent
PNG
TIFF
BMP
PDF
JPEG - Full Size
JPEG - Quarter Size
JPEG - Thumbnail
GIFF - Full Size
GIFF - Quarter Size
GIFF - Thumbnail
GIFF - Transparent

My professional team will work dedicatedly to design your logo according to your needs. Rates will remain competitive at 5$ per LOGO. We also have a sample pack of 5 Logo’s for your choice. Sample Packs of 5 Logos are available at 20$.

Bulk orders will be discounted. Few samples our capable work are attached below. Private Message me for more details.

I shall be hosting up some more samples on request. My team is currently working on the new geo logos. Lets keep the orders flowing. I am always open for more stuff.

Its not entirely a poor software. our services involve photoshop and corel as well. ive thought well. and at 2$ per logo its a steal. everything gets customized.

Its not entirely a poor software. our services involve photoshop and corel as well. ive thought well. and at 2$ per logo its a steal. everything gets customized.

So... buy the logo creator for 30$... and make as many revisions and other logos as you want... or pay someone 2$ to use the same thing but once? (Then again I know people who make a good living simply doing 'save as html' in image ready for 60$ a slice)

Sell! Sell! Sell!
If you're an entrepreneur, small business owner, or just looking for more to do ... you can sell the logos you create! Each and every company logo you design is royalty free and can be sold to your own customers. You can sell your own sports logos! Create a mascot logo or corporate logo or two and start your own business!

*thumbs up*

:D

Carlton, I was being sarcastic if you couldn't tell. We've seen $30 logos, $25 logos, $20 logos, $16 logos, $10 logos, $8 logos, $5 logos...

Just when I thought it couldn't go any lower you've set the bar here with $1.50 logos.

My hat off to you sir. You've made a complete mockery of the graphic design business.

quit yer bitchin' ;)

My hat off to you sir. You've made a complete mockery of the graphic design business.

writers were crying the same tune when penny (or less!) per word articles were being offered.

guy has a cheap as shit product and he's hauking it... if someone bites, so be it. he has samples - they are clearly $2/logo samples so no harm, no foul. if he came in here w/ that shit @ $50/ea. there would be an issue, but as it stands - he's selling $2/logos and you get what you pay for.

Let me reconfirm all the speculation here. its 1.50$ per SAMPLE LOGO. and then 5$ Per FINAL SINGLE LOGO. And Further 20$ for a PACKAGED Logo.
Is this Clear Now?

1.50$ for a logo ?! It's a serious business and people like you kill it.

Shame on you.

It's a serious business...

...they said that about the internet too.

Shame on him?! HAHA! WTF?! are you a school teacher waving a finger? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Designers - stay the fuck out of these threads - you're not doing yourself any favors... for a second, imagine carlton coming into your threads and saying he had $2 logos - it would be totally rude - so don't shit in his thread. I don't even know the guy or really care - but seriously.

True. Sometimes its better for designers to stay out of other ppls threads. a service is a service.

You're right radio.

There are $1000 a night call girls, and there are $10 crack whores willing to suck your cock for a rock, and there is a market for both of them.

I wish Carlton the best of luck with his business ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.