Logo Design - First 3 Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme5000

Feb 2, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Since its the summer and I have some time, I want to try some logo design, but since I'm new here and not sure how much to price these things, I'm giving away the first 3 for free.

The catch is you will have to reply here with how much you think the banners should be priced at.

Thanks

It looks like 4 took one. But if it is availalbe I have a site I need one for.

Well, abhorrent pmed me first, so the first one is for him. If the first two who replied to the post can PM with what they want the logo for, I'll do them first thing in the morning. If you can mention any specific resolutions and/or color schemes, that would make it much more easier for me to work.

Thanks

Logo design can range in prices. A design can cost anywhere from $20 - $150 or more even.

John, a mod here, has a great site where they make logos for $30, which is kind of low, but they are new and are trying to make a name for themselves.

Hood Rich Media - Quality Logos at Quality Prices

So, try this: Do a few free, post them, let us all see your work, then charge $20 per design. Get some iTrader rep. Ask folks to leave a positive comment if they were happy with the service. But leave a comment on their iTrader, (it will automatically PM them when you do, and they will likely leave a positive comment back, but no guarantees) with each transaction. Build that rep...

Once that is up and running and you are getting a pretty steady stream of customers, then raise your price. Charge $30, then $50 and on up too $100, keep going until you are getting the maximum profit for your work. If people start dropping off, and you are making less in a month then you were after raising your prices, then you know you've reached the maximum amount of money people are willing to pay for your services.

So, start free, then charge little and raise your prices until it levels off.

And also, I’d like a design made :)

Status
Not open for further replies.