Not open for further replies.

thinksmarty

Lead Sales - Call Center
Oct 14, 2009
los angeles
www.thesmartygroup.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a team that generates leads for web design and local seo.

These people receive a message , they call back leave there information and I provide that information directly to you.

So you speak with a business owner who is interested in getting more customers from the internet. You can sell a person in that position a whole list of services.

I will provide 2 free leads to 5 people today and just gave out some tests to some other members.

PM me for lead info.

I only do USA leads at this moment - have had issues with telco in other parts of the world.

At very low amounts I would like at least 10 dollars a lead. These will convert at a 15% ratio to some kind of subscription seo deal - I have clients doing it now.

Orders of 100 a week I can drop to 6 dollars a piece.

I can target data to state , employee size , revenue etc - tighter u need it the more they will cost.

I only do USA leads at this moment - have had issues with telco in other parts of the world.

At very low amounts I would like at least 10 dollars a lead. These will convert at a 15% ratio to some kind of subscription seo deal - I have clients doing it now.

Orders of 100 a week I can drop to 6 dollars a piece.

I can target data to state , employee size , revenue etc - tighter u need it the more they will cost.

Do you have any feed back from your previous posts in threads that people made some money working with your leads?

It's not the cost of the leads in itself but the quality of the leads that convert to a subscription, return what amount of money for the investment.

I would be a buyer if turbolapp went through a review with you and could share some feedback.

if you can figure some way to make a deal I'm a buyer.

We should see a review coming today from one of the original testers.

At the end of the day these leads put you in the position to actually pitch your services to a interested business owner.

Beats the shit out of cold calling.

I'm currently providing these to retailers of localsplash.com and other local sem providers.

If you are a smaller time seo I would be willing to provide small batches of leads in exchange for link building services.

Btw, if you in the future decided to do UK leads, definitely hit me up. Have you tried Skype? you can get unlimited UK landlines with that for £5/month. Or is it not too good, in your experience?

10 test leads, scattered across the USA. Called all ten, results as follows:

6vm left
1 appt booked
1 uninterested
1 wrong #
1 to call back

Will update on progress.

I would be very interested to trade for link building. Please PM me any details of what you had in mind.

I don't have Skype and cannot PM, because I have a new account.
Could you attempt PM'ing me or email at scriptcri @ gmail.com? I am very interested. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.