Local Scraper - One Bot 7 Scrapers - Local Business Scraper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNuts

Sep 4, 2008
www.beermonies.com
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Do you need local business data? Need a scraper that is easy to use, works fast, and effectively?

Local Scraper was created over 4 years ago and has been maintained and updated constantly during this time. We are now on version three and just added two more new scrapers so a BST seemed in order.

What is Local Scraper?

Local Scraper is a automated data scraping software. We started with just Google Maps and have now grown to include 7 complete scrapers. Google Maps, Yelp, Yahoo Local, Yell UK, Yellow Pages USA, Yellow Pages AU, and Yellow Pages NZ. The program has full proxy/vpn support and supports up to 50 consecutive threads depending on the scraper.

What data is collected?

This depends on the site but we collect the main business details. Name, Address, Telephone, Website, Number of Reviews etc. On the Yelp Scraper we scrape over 30 fields of data. Full details can be found at my site Local Scraper - One Bot Seven Scrapers.

We do not scrape user reviews or business descriptions since this information is copyrighted.

Does it scrape emails?

Almost none of these sites publicly provide contact emails. Yahoo sometimes does, Yellow Pages AU and NZ sometimes do. This means we can not directly get the email from the site we scrape. To get around this Local Scraper includes a email sniffer that will visit the website of the business and try to find a contact email. The email system looks in the 20 most common places an email would be including contact pages and about us pages. We make every effort to find an email if thats what your after but this will not always work.

What would I do with this information?

Seriously? I've used the system in the past to build niche database sites and I have had countless customers build similar database sites. Want to make a niche directory of vegan restaurants? pub directory for your city? Directory of dog friendly businesses in your city?

But you're not limited to directory sites. Did the scraper tell you that the business listed was not verified by Yellow Pages? How about your Local SEO company give them and call and get that fixed? Did they not have a website? Did you compare scrapes and see they were not on Google Maps? If only someone could help them with this..

Direct mailing, lead generation, directory sites, really the possibilities are endless. The program has thousands of users surely you can think of a way to make money from this data the rest of us have.

What is it Gonna Cost Me?

Local Scraper retails for 69.99 on my site LocalScraper.com. But since I have been a member of this forum forever I am going to offer it for $20 off. That makes the scraper only $49.99. This was the price at launch 4 years ago!

With your purchase you get lifetime support and updates free of charge. This includes major version updates when they come out.

How about a free trial before I buy?

No problem. Local Scraper has always had a free trial. You're welcome to try out the program for a full 24 hours and see for yourself how easy scraping can be. To request a Free Trial Click Here.

Ok, You Win I'll Take It!

Awesome, glad to have you. To order simply visit the link below to visit checkout page made for this offer. Follow the PayPal button and my system will email you the rest of the details to get started.

Order Now!
Only $49.99

Purchased

Had to check this out. If it does everything you say, it will be one of the best and most affordable scrapers out there. I will check back with a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.