LLC via Incaroo?

eStomes

Jun 15, 2010
Anyone create an LLC in NV via Incaroo? I paid them last week and have tried to get in touch with them to see what information they needed, but got no response via e-mail and phone. Anyone else file an LLC or Corp with them?

I used my CPA to do the LLC filing and act as my registered agent. Isn't Incaroo an actual law firm in New York? Maybe you can contact them the old fashioned way to get their attention. Let us know what happens. Thanks.

Good call, the number I found online was busy though (Phone: (646) 827-8702) and the number that I called that was listed on my paypal payment (google voice number) - nobody has picked up the last few times I've called ((646) 714-2610)

Yeah, I didn't really care about which one I went with, but someone told me that they filed theirs through incaroo, and now, I can't even get ahold of them. If worse comes to worse, I'll just go get the paperwork and file it myself. How hard can it be?

Haven't heard from them in 1.5 weeks. Time to call Paypal to start the refund process or give them another week? I should've just went with incoporate.com

can't people in the US just walk into the state business registry office, pay the fees and walk out with a company start->end ~60 minutes......?

why make it difficult?

can't people in the US just walk into the state business registry office, pay the fees and walk out with a company start->end ~60 minutes......?

why make it difficult?
If you don't live in the state that you're trying to incorporate (or create an LLC) in, then it's often a little more difficult. Some states require registered agents in the state, though some do not. I moved my LLC from one state to another at the beginning of this year & did all the paperwork myself. Used my own address as the registered agent for the LLC, and it was pretty easy - didn't make any sense to pay someone else to fill out the really simple forms.

Still haven't heard from incaroo.com. Guess I'll cancel my Paypal payment and go with incorporate.com or just look into filing it myself. Anyone know if you need to be there in person in Nevada?

Anyone create an LLC in NV via Incaroo? I paid them last week and have tried to get in touch with them to see what information they needed, but got no response via e-mail and phone. Anyone else file an LLC or Corp with them?

no clue about incaroo...just keep it safe at do it with legalzoom.com and incorporate.com they are the major players.

Found an even easier way! Man, its SO easy to file your own LLC in Nevada. I went to Incorp.com and paid for a registered agent ($90 / year) and then filled out a 1 page form (just with my LLC name, and then my name). Sent it over to Jimmy at Incorp, he digitally signed it and sent it back, and now all I have to do is mail it into the secretary of state. Such a joke!

I HIGHLY reccommend Incorp.com for all of their services. If possible, ask for Jimmy Rogez at Incorp (800-246-2677). He is real helpful and can answer all of your questions. Tell him eStomes sent you and maybe he'll give you a discount