LiveFreeOrDie.com

DanielQ

Jun 29, 2008
A police state.
The domain is LiveFreeOrDie.com.

Obviously this is a quality domain, it's the state motto of New Hampshire and a highly recognized phrase within the liberty/libertarian community.

I'm looking for some honest/accurate appraisals for how much the domain (minus the site content) is worth. I'd rather develop it into a large political news/community site (anyone interested?), but it looks like I might have to sell it due to financial issue. I'm wondering how much you think it's worth, and what your reserve/BIN price might be if you were selling, and how you think to best maximize selling price. PMs welcome.

Since it is a political domain and the fact that you may have to hurry a sale might hurt your price. If I had that domain I would list it with a $2,000 minimum offer/counteroffer with no BIN, and hope to get $7,000- to $10,000 for it. But then again, I wouldn't be in any kind of a hurry.

Also, find some big money PAC's or New Hampshire state organizations that might be interested and email them. Don't put a price in the email. Tell them that you have decided to sell the domain and thought they may be interested.

You could also try pitching it to a couple of private brokers and see what they say. They may already have a buyer lined up looking for something like that.

If you don't feel comfortable trying to hock it to people, I might be interested in finding a buyer and brokering the deal for a 15% commission.