LiveDrive Affiliate Program

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hey Everyone,

I ended up joining Live Drive's affiliate program just over 2 weeks ago, looking for something new that my users would be interested in.

I placed a banner on one of my websites and in that time 39 people have signed-up for Live Drive through my affiliate link. I think my users really dig this service and that it has a lot of potential.

I have attempted, to no avail, to get in touch with everyone in live drive. I have emailed both affiliates@livedrive.com and partners@livedrive.com, no one has bothered to get back to me.

If I am to really start promoting their program seriously I want to know that there is actually someone there that can provide support and answer my questions. Also, the interface is full of bugs and glitches.

This has caused me some concern, as to whether anyone is looking after this program, and to whether or not it is worth it to even keep that banner on my website...

Has anyone here had any experience with the Live Drive Affiliate Program, or even better is there anyone at Live Drive that can get back to me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Gibster

@Gibster

Years ago I have contact livedrive, but their support response my email after a week. Unfortunately I believe you will never get their response, or it could take a week.

Good luck!

in house affiliate programs are notorious for shitty communication. That's because the person running the program is either an intern or a secretary who takes care of the affiliate stuff when there is down time.

just wait. I had one in-house program respond to a question 3 weeks after I emailed them. So sooner or later they'll respond. Especially if you drove sales to them

in house affiliate programs are notorious for shitty communication. That's because the person running the program is either an intern or a secretary who takes care of the affiliate stuff when there is down time.

just wait. I had one in-house program respond to a question 3 weeks after I emailed them. So sooner or later they'll respond. Especially if you drove sales to them

just bid on their branded terms or promote their product in a blatantly shady way, they'll email you instantly