Little Known, but Awesome Credit Card Processing

samgeneric

Jul 26, 2009
Deerfield Beach, FL
payjunction.com

I've been using them for about a year. Love them.

If you want to use them, PM me. I'd love to give our PJ rep business. We got great rates as a result of using her.

Well, they're a really small company. So you actually get a rep who is connected to the company itself. For example, we had a 70k day a few months ago. We were approved to put through like 15k/month. Instead of shutting down our account, or holding all the money for 6 months which is what usually happens, the founder of PJ called us, congratulated us, and worked closely with us to have the funds basically audited and released. We only had to have them hold 10% of the funds. It was all released to us within 4 months.

Also, they have an awesome API. A great system that allows for really simple monthly billing. And I'm told they are going to be doing check processing very soon.

Do they not advertise their fees or am I just blind?

When I checked them out a few months back, that was my first thought too. Most Payment Processors, eWallets, Gateways, etc. (small companies anyway) tend to hide their fees because they are actually a thin reseller of a larger company that gives them a really good deal, so they just tack a percentage onto that "wholesale" rate the larger company gives them.

I'm not saying PayJunction is, but that's usually why they want to hide the terms and just explain it to you and make their rates seem the norm after you're in because you're more like to say, "Oh", and do business with them.

Anyway, I just start out at the KnowledgeBase or Terms & Conditions because that's usually where they lay out all the fees and explain them. With PayJunction, they seem to only show the fees in their terms and conditions that you have to view in a PDF: PayJunction - Virtual Terminal, Gateway, Wireless Support