List Your Favourite Automated Services

hungryim

Jul 9, 2010
After a move away from Link Emperor I'm looking to compile a list of good, trustworthy automated services here on Wickedfire to place regular orders with.

By automated I mean the following:
  • Has a form to fill in with order details (wufoo or custom external site or form)
  • Full report sent to chosen e-mail on completion
  • No friggin PM's or e-mails required

Some service providers are still living in the stone age with no forms or fancy shit and I want fancy shit. I don't wanna send a PM with my 3 kws/urls, I don't wanna pay and send my transaction ID to your e-mail address which might or might not get through depending on whether or not your shared hosting is screwed or not. We LOVE automation. Automate the order process and you will get more orders!

I'll start off with:
  • Social Bookmark Bomb - nuff said.
  • Layered Links - Little slower than it used to be but still usable

Add your faves below!

My very favorite is to be able to write a blog post or WordPress article and schedule it to start a week or two away. I write the posts in a day or so, schedule them two weeks out and stagger their posting. I love this option.

Linkpushing is easy (effective for ranking a very easy keyword on page 2 or sometimes page 1)

Postlinks is easy too (not sure about how effective these are so just mix a few in for relevancy)

Buildmyrank might be getting overused now but its nice to just order a batch and let the writer do all the posting. Trying Felixgoh's Link Authority service now which is similar. Going forward I think these cheap, unique posts with PR is the future.

I want a service where I can paste in some urls/kws and order some comments. Slider style, where i just top up the account when need be instead of a daily allocation on a monthly sub. I'm pretty sure I've seen one but can't remember what its called. Would be nice to have a variety of links too, like PR2+ comments to send at better properties.
I'd also be interested hearing why you didn't like Link Emperor as I was thinking of doing the trial run.

Linkpushing blows.

It's great in theory, just not in practice. I used it for a few months last year.
Links always getting deleted, stuff never working right, always having to email customer support (they are really good at responding though), article selection was shit, so much duplicate stuff if you are using same niche all the time. If you're in a popular niche 100 others are using your same article with the SAME level of spinning. Setting up unique projects is a pain that takes forever.

Was stoked about it at first then a let-down. I won't use shit that gets deleted.

BLG is obviously a great automated service, but even that takes time to set up campaigns, especially if you do it right.

One of you tech guys should create a service like link-pushing that actually works. Just make it easier to set up (like nanexo's SBB). Put in URL, KW's and press go.

One of you tech guys should create a service like link-pushing that actually works. Just make it easier to set up (like nanexo's SBB). Put in URL, KW's and press go.

Nanexo uses wufoo forms, the exact same thing that nearly every provider in BST uses to take orders. I'm sure there are services similar to linkpushing that allow you to fill in a form and click submit?

Now a service that actually works - that's a whole different topic. Closest to what you want (that I've tried) is probably "rank blasters" (??) ALN blasts. Cheap and effective for non-competitive keywords. Fil in a form, hit submit, pay, done.

Or this service here. Similar to linkpushing, no?

Thanks for the suggestions. Deffo gonna give some of these a try including Felixgoh's service as I used to use his ALN service and that worked well.

LE was fine but not a huge control over keywords/urls per project plus I spend $1k+ per month on SEO services (sometimes quite a bit more) so I was losing a substantial amount of cash due to the markup of their services.

Linkpushing blows.

It's great in theory, just not in practice. I used it for a few months last year.
Links always getting deleted, stuff never working right, always having to email customer support (they are really good at responding though), article selection was shit, so much duplicate stuff if you are using same niche all the time. If you're in a popular niche 100 others are using your same article with the SAME level of spinning. Setting up unique projects is a pain that takes forever.

Was stoked about it at first then a let-down. I won't use shit that gets deleted.

BLG is obviously a great automated service, but even that takes time to set up campaigns, especially if you do it right.

Agree. LinkPushing is a big disappointment.

The owners could have done so much with this service but it seems like they don't really give a fuck. Their website looks a like a fucking MFA site, old looking and no real thought behing it. Old ass amember interface.

I remember a few months ago I got in touch with their support for several issues, and it took forever for them to answer and fix the issues. When I complained, they told me that this was a "side project" and that they were busy with other more important projects, families and children. I wasn't impressed.

I've been thinking of canceling a couple times but I still didn't because there is really no other competitor in the "set & forget" link building tools. Like you said, BLG does take longer to set up if you want do it right.

Developers out there: take the LP idea to another level, and you'll make tons of money!

Agree. LinkPushing is a big disappointment.

The owners could have done so much with this service but it seems like they don't really give a fuck. Their website looks a like a fucking MFA site, old looking and no real thought behing it. Old ass amember interface.

I remember a few months ago I got in touch with their support for several issues, and it took forever for them to answer and fix the issues. When I complained, they told me that this was a "side project" and that they were busy with other more important projects, families and children. I wasn't impressed.

I've been thinking of canceling a couple times but I still didn't because there is really no other competitor in the "set & forget" link building tools. Like you said, BLG does take longer to set up if you want do it right.

Developers out there: take the LP idea to another level, and you'll make tons of money!

Well, apparently, people at BHW are loving it! For the price tag, I think it's great, but still has shit loads of loop holes. I haven't used them much, but you still can use your own article.