List of Ideas - Happy New year

EricVorheese

One incredibly angry baby
Jul 11, 2009
Here's a list of ideas for some of you ballers to work on. I'm juggling about 4 diff ventures at the moment which will keep me occupied for the foreseeable future, so I'm pretty sure I won't be getting to them anytime soon. Go for it:

1. Amazon for local - there are tons of local stores (from mom-and-pop to boutiques) with inventory that's not available online - design software that plugs into these store's POS systems, downloads the whole inventory and puts it online - ppl buy from your site, you send a cut to the store, the store ships it to the customer.

2. Medical checklist - you'd be surprised how many patient complications are simply from hospital staff forgetting to do something they're supposed to do - build an app where after entering in a patient's history, complications etc, it spits out a check-list - the goal is to check everything off the list

3. Accessory ecosystems - whenever there's a widely used product, there's usually money to be made in the accessory ecosystem for that product. iPod/iPhone/iPad case manufacturers are making a fortune. Woothemes makes millions of dollars a year selling Wordpress themes.

4. Google maps streetview in realtime - user punches in an address or an intersection and gets a realtime feed of what’s happening at that location

Gotta run so that's it for now, will try to post more later.

Got any ideas of your own? Give the fuck back.

Reactions: WTFlux

1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg