Liquid Ass - Best Shit Ever (Literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
www.liquidass.com

I don't know if any of you guys have heard of this shit, but if you haven't, BUY SOME NOW. It's fucking awesome. Basically, imagine what it would smell like to be burning the worst smelling shit ever inside a carcass of a dead fish. Then multiply that by 1000, and bottle it up. Bam. Liquid ass.

The name is a bit deceiving - it's more like gaseous ass, because when you spray it, it's like a mist. Anyway, my friend and I ordered some of this online to use on a particularly big asshole we know. (Warning: this shit smells so bad you should not do it to anyone you even remotely like, if you have a soul.)

Within five minutes, I could not stand outside his door without dry heaving. I've never had a smell do that to me before. I mean this is some powerful fucking shit. It smelled so bad he couldn't figure out WTF it was. Even after he removed half his room it still smelled like shit! He was convinced there was a dead animal in his walls. For about the next 18-24 hours it smelled awful in there.

You're only supposed to spray it once or twice, and that goes away in 6-12 hours, but we did go a bit nuts...ALSO there is a lot of fun to be had spraying this shit in public. I've found the best area is in between double doors that people go through all the time (see diagram below)

|Door 1|...smells like shit...|Door 2|...Destination...

This way the smell is trapped in between the doors and remains at maximum throughout the day. Of course, don't miss the obvious plan of spraying it in the bathrooms...you can go a bit overboard in there. This shit is ESPECIALLY powerful at any public gathering, especially social functions ("clubbing" as the Canadians call it). Go into the middle of people, spray this shit a few times, and watch everybody run off the dance floor in disgust.

Sorry for the long post....I just feel the power of this shit can't be illustrated without vivid detail. EVERYBODY needs to experience Liquid Ass at some point in their lifetime. Also, the prices on LA.com are a bit ridiculous...I got my bottles on Amazon.

www.liquidass.com

(Not an affiliate link. The sale is too easy for them to have affiliates.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pickledegg

firstiwaslikethisgu6.jpg

this post has been CC'd and reported to the appropriate school authorities.

Can you tell us more about what this asshole in your dorm does/did to deserve this? Club sure funny haha, but even if that guy has small balls of plastic I can't see him not eating your children at one point in the future.

rofl i definately need to get some of this stuff..

the inbetween the doors idea.. pure genius

Chatmasta,
Thanks for that tidbit, I think I have some ex networks that owe me money that I can send these too in a nice box. And hey, if I don't screw the cap on the lid too tight, and it should come loose during transit, well, my bad.

Sumit,

Rosetta Stone helps people understand other languages.

Please don't ever buy it, btw, or we'll feel like we've lost a friend.

Bubba the Love Sponge FTW. I've been meaning to pick up a bottle of this stuff, it could provide some serious entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.