Linkshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

nytrokiss

Oct 8, 2006
I am signing up with LinkShare and i need to know the Lowdown on it please if anyone can help me it would be great!

Are you signing up as an affiliate or advertiser?

If you own the domain goldwatches.com you probably don't need to use many affiliate links, that's a damn good domain to own, if it is yours that is.

wow that's a hot site man :) you could benefit from CJ too

Nah, CJ blows.

You should contact a cpa site like Copeac.com or Azoogelads.com or even XY7.com to advertise your pay per sale program through them. They all have muccccch better affiliates than CJ does, and no fees either I don't think. CJ charges an arm and a leg just to be in there, fuck them!

Nah, CJ blows.

You should contact a cpa site like Copeac.com or Azoogelads.com or even XY7.com to advertise your pay per sale program through them. They all have muccccch better affiliates than CJ does, and no fees either I don't think. CJ charges an arm and a leg just to be in there, fuck them!

And I thought you were the CJ's unofficial spokesperson from Sitepoint..N months ago? :D

Nah, CJ blows.

Lol you are one of the greatest mods I've met. honest and to the point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.