Linking to Web 2.0

Jake232

Sep 4, 2010
Been building tiers for a while now, but still not sure on something, wondered what you guys do.

Lets say you have your money site, and 10 web 2.0 properties around it, all with a link to the money site. You have a list of 2000 auto-approve url's. Do you put all 2000 to each web 2.0 property? or do you just split them up between the properties?

Hope the above makes sense :p

dude, if you spread a comman article with a comman url then your website will be sandboxie for sure, therefore first spin your articles and title and anchor text also and then post .,. google also love it , if its seeing a website's many pages ,having back link ..
:)

dude, if you spread a comman article with a comman url then your website will be sandboxie for sure, therefore first spin your articles and title and anchor text also and then post .,. google also love it , if its seeing a website's many pages ,having back link ..

I do spin my articles, but this has nothing to do with the question?

I'd split them up,
and if your domain is relatively new, gradually build up the links .. don't do them at once

Yea, domain ain't new - that isn't a problem. Just wondered i google would pickup on the fact that all the tier properties had the same links.

I wouldn't blast all 2k to each blog no ... but say split them up 200 each then pick a random 100 or so more never using a link more than twice.

Each blog will have a set of uniques and a set of dupes ... but they wont be similar link profiles to the others and there will be less of a footprint.

Just my opinion though mate.

go for it..

If i were you, you should split them up between the properties. That's would give you more link juice. Besides putting 2000 links in every web 2.0 is a lot of work and if you put 2000 links in each of the properties that wouldn't be more powerful because you still have the same domain for it. Google can trace that.

I provide a service like this and I do split them up. I don't really know the reason why but all I know is that customers won't be happy seeing the same backlink on all property.