Link building software that compliment each other

WebableTrev

Oct 28, 2011
Canada
So I am back again site has gone from 100 unique views at the start of the year to 20,000 uv's per day. This is done through content, a lot of the sites features are still being added. What I am interested in doing now is promoting this content.

There is so little competition in my niche that without link building the new articles they are usually ranked 1-20 but usually the articles that would generate the most hits go to about 10, with a bit of link building they can easily go to 1-5. I have tried many services on this forum and all do the job. Using different services costing about $10-50 per keyword I go to #1-3.

What I would like to do is instead of having to pay $10-50 per keyword is buy the software and tools myself as a long term solution for link building.

So I know Xrumer is probably the most important but what other software compliments it? Scrapebox needed? Wiki programs?

What programs compliment each other and allow you to do proper link building?

I am building an authority site, the content is being generated now at a good rate, google indexes it but if I can give each article a little boost in SERP it will easily triple my traffic with the same amount of content.

Using the software will be easy for me, I'm just interested in what software compliments eachother. I figure I will have to spend $1,000 (Xrumer alone is 550).