Limited Period offer: Excellent quality content at just 0.6$ per 100 words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indus Writer

Straight from my inkpot!
Sep 12, 2011
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Wickedfire :)

I am a newbie here and I am looking forward to prove my talent and credibility at Wickedfire. As part of my introduction, here is an exciting limited period offer from me:

I am a university student from India, with a passion for language and writing. I have been writing quality content on the web for the past three years and I am loving it!

If you are looking for an intellectually productive, dedicated and quick content-writer with expertise in grammar and spelling, then I am at your service! I can tell you with confidence that my articles will impress you and increase your site traffic manifold! I can write original and unique content on any given topic and adhere to any style of writing which you prefer. :)

As for this introductory offer, I ask you just 0.6$ per 100 words. So, you can get an impressive 500 words article straight from my inkpot, at just 3$.

Turn-around time is 24-48 hours. Payments are via Paypal.

For samples of my work, you can reach me at the email id: induswriter@gmail.com

Since I am a junior member here, I guess I cant use the PM facility yet. So, mail me your orders and queries.

Looking forward to a great work session with you. :)

- Induswriter.

How about you place a link to samples of your work here? That way we can avoid all the emailing back and forth stuff.

Thank you JTP50 for responding to my post. A PM regarding the sample has been sent your way.:)

So, is there anybody here who would like to give me a chance??

For engaging content at throw away prices, just respond to this thread guys. PMs with sample work will reach you in no time! :thumbsup:

I'm a little swamped with my own content writing work right now, so I got Indus Writer to write a few articles for one of my own websites. The topic was fairly complex economic stuff, and he understood the topic with ease.

At $1/100 words, this guy is a great deal. I've seen writers charge twice as much for content of this quality. Judging by his location, I'm assuming English isn't his first language. However, I would never know it by the quality of the writing. Superb stuff.

Communication was excellent, turn around time was less than 24 hours. Without a doubt the best writer I've worked with in this price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.