Like -> Invite Friends -> Offer -> Content System For Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattDunbar

Jul 17, 2008
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Its almost like the facebook variations, except tweeting is much simpler than forcing mass invites, its a 1 click process (just the user authorizing your app).

Available for $127, err, $97 for you guys with the coupon WFISAWESOME.

Checkout at:
TweetPic - Super awesome image monetization at your fingertips! | iMakeInternet.com - Web development, web design and technology consultants.

If you have any questions, or want to be an affiliate for this, drop me a line (matt@mattdsworld.com).

I am able to sell 3 copies at just $59.99 for wickedfire members, but I need to process these orders by hand. Please PM me and I will reply with paypal links to the first three buyers. I will update this when those copies have sold.

Ehh - I feel the conversion would be low seeing as they have to allow the application.

Same deal as clicking like to view the content.

If it'd make the difference for you, I can add an html splash page before the authorization where you can tell them click authorize to continue.

After speaking with a few people, I feel the price may have been quite steep.

The new price is $27.

Use the following link to checkout:

When you checkout be sure to click the link to return to our site for instant delivery. If you miss this option, just drop a line to matt@mattdsworld.com or send me a PM and I'll help you out.

BONUS: Sign up to my list and get this product for only $17 with a link included in the welcome email!

Thanks,
Matt Dunbar

Sorry for yet another post, I can't seem to edit posts in this section.

Just thought I'd mention, as a promo trying to expand my list, I'm offering the script for $1.07 to member of my list (yes, one dollar and seven cents). If you're interested in getting it cheap, sign up for the list. http://tweetpicprofit.com/mail.php

Status
Not open for further replies.