Lifetime link with the next online craze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nando

Jan 8, 2007
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, remember the ipod craze? Well its about to be back, but only this time with the iPhone!! I've started TheFreeiPhoneBlog.com, the one stop site for a free iPhone. It might not be the only site consisting of getting a free iPhone (right now it actually might be) but it sure as hell will be one of the few. Why? Because I bought a whole bunch of domains dealing with the same theme, 11 to be exact. With that said - I feel like the competition will be close to none. (hopefully)

The actual site is being pointed to by 11 quality keywords domains, has a very popular search friendly theme and the site's content will be high in both quality and quantity.

Domains pointing to thefreeiphoneblog.com:

FREEIPHONEBLOG.COM
FREEIPHONEBLOG.INFO
FREEIPHONEBLOG.ORG
FREEIPHONEBLOG.NET
THEFREEIPHONEBLOG.INFO
THEFREEIPHONEBLOG.ORG
THEFREEIPHONEBLOG.NET
THEFREEIPHONEGUIDE.COM
FREEIFONE.COM
IWANTAFREEIPHONE.COM
WANTAFREEIPHONE.COM

If a domain listed above is not yet pointing to thefreeiphoneblog.com it will be shortly - but I do own all the domains listed above. And if by any chance the iPhone flops - oh well, live and learn.

The site has yet to be opened to the public, meaning no links form anywhere or announcements, but I have gotten a few clicks on my ads so I'm guessing type in traffic.

I will be announcing the launch with some myspace marketing (no spam), 1 month of high quality adwords, lots of forum promotion of the same theme, lots of digg type submissions and some link exhanges.

I am offering 2 types of Lifetime links.

Type 1:
A link under friends on the right side with a link back.
$10 one time fee.

Type 2:
A link under links on the right side without a link back.
$15 one time fee.

I'm only excepting 5 links for each type of link.
I'm only excepting sites that will interest my viewers. (Minor myspace, arcades, proxies, humor, etc.)

The site will be opened by Monday - I'm currently updating my written post and trying to get up to date with the general iPhone info.

Paypal only. Multi forum post FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.