LIFE for your idle domains: WP Mini-Site + UNIQUE Content $55

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepylee

Clunge Hunter
Mar 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
We are offering our WP Mini-Site services. If you've got domain names sitting around gathering dust then this is the perfect opportunity to start developing them.

You want to develop your domains, but you're too busy to do it. We're here to help.

A developed site means your domain can gather valuable backlinks; it can also be monetized and turned into an income stream in its own right.

As an introductory offer the price is only $55 (normal price $80). In addition, we are offering 3 review copies from established members of the community for only $30. The recipients of these review copies is at our discretion.

Here are some examples of the type of thing you will receive (these are our sites setup for the purposes of demonstration. We won't be outing any of your sites):

Please PM now to order your WP Mini-Site. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at mail@bluewheelsolutions.com.

What You Will Receive

• 5x 300 word articles relating to your niche (you can chose the titles, or we can make some up for you). These articles are 100% unique and written by native English speakers. These are better articles than you will find from the vast majority of content providers. If you want more articles, then let us know and we can accommodate.
  • Wordpress installed and configured on your domain.
  • A theme of your choice installed (you cover the cost if it is a premium theme). Alternatively we can choose an appropriate theme.
  • Your choice of plugins installed.
  • BONUS: 20 social bookmark links to help your site get started on its journey up the rankings.

What We Need

• The site URL
  • Control panel acess details Or FTP and database access details
    Site niche, title and tag line
  • 5 target key phrases that will be used as article titles OR we will pick 5 that match your site's niche (if you want more than 5 articles then we will need a matching number of target keywords)
  • Details of the theme you want installing OR we will pick a free one that matches your niche as closely as possible
  • Details of the plugins you want OR we will install and configure what we consider to be a core set
  • Anything else you think we need to know

Please PM now to order your WP Mini-Site. Alternatively, you can contact us via email at mail@bluewheelsolutions.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Can I provide the articles?

If so, let me know how much you'd charge for 100+ sites. I'll email you the articles, create an account on my server and you'll take it from there. If possible, I'd like you to use the "timestamp" feature (3-4 posts initially and then one or two per month).

Here's what you will need to do:

1) Install WP and choose a theme which doesn't look spammy
2) Publish 3-4 posts initially and then some more using the "timestamp" feature
3) Add a few plugins to the mix
4) Submit the blogs to 20 sb sites

Can I provide the articles?

If so, let me know how much you'd charge for 100+ sites. I'll email you the articles, create an account on my server and you'll take it from there. If possible, I'd like you to use the "timestamp" feature (3-4 posts initially and then one or two per month).

Here's what you will need to do:

1) Install WP and choose a theme which doesn't look spammy
2) Publish 3-4 posts initially and then some more using the "timestamp" feature
3) Add a few plugins to the mix
4) Submit the blogs to 20 sb sites
Yes, we can definitely help.

Let's work something out Charlie. Contacting you now.

Lee provided me with a review copy of this, and I'm very impressed.

Not only is the site done very well, but he is extremely professional in the way he handles the work. He'll get in touch with you if there are any holdups.

Also, he really takes ownership of any work you give him. This is a big contrast to some other suppliers I've used where I've had to chase them for everything (which is really annoying, because I might as well do it myself in the time it takes to chase). I've effectively been able to 'forget about' the stuff I've asked him to, which is exactly what I want.

Definitely recommend this service and other stuff he offers - it's very good vfm.

Status
Not open for further replies.