LF: Expert Articles about Blogging, Copyrighting, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcubed

Aug 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am relaunching a site this week, and I am in need of some amazing content.

I am looking for articles about blogging, WordPress, Copyrighting, building a business online, getting backlinks, social media tactics, and really any great tips and tricks you are willing to let the world know.

You'll get two things for this: #1 a link from the post on Performancing.com to your company, service, or self. (No spam links for landing pages please :p)

#2 - 2 cents per word.

The posts would need to be a minimum of 500 words, and I am only accepting two posts per person.

If you are interested in doing a 2000 word link bait about the top 50 SEO or SEM bloggers worth following, or a list of what makes WickedFire rock while WarriorForum doesn't (without crude language please) then we can work out a better paying deal based on the viability of the article to do well online (I am not expecting to pay 2 cents per word for linkbait class articles)

The catch is that these articles would have to be done asap. Today, tomorrow or Friday.

If you are up for it, PM me what you'd like to write about, and what you'll expect for pay. If you have an iTrader above 5, I'll pay half up front, and half on delivery, below that and you gotta wait until I receive the article.

Thanks for anyone interested in doing this.
David

Got one person doing the top 50 seo/sem bloggers. Anyone want to help me out with some more articles? I can come up with the ideas if you don't have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.