LF: EDU Content Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcubed

Aug 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I am looking for someone that can do various baits for a site I run. The central focus is to attract links to the posts, and increase traffic (through links from schools/other edu blogs, or via social media sites like StumbleUpon, Digg, et al). It is an EDU site focused on US colleges and universities.

If you are interested in writing a 1000+ word bait for me, please pm me your rates, samples of quality and those with ideas on what they'd do will receive priority.

I am looking for professionally written, styled for a blog, appealing to either schools or potential students.

I am a patient person (no hard deadlines), I pay reasonably, but I expect the highest quality work, so don't contact me if you are one of those 16 year old DP loving bloggers that thinks lolcats pictures use correct spelling and punctuation.

ugakebet affiliates want to stay confidential. So its best to ask about what topic he's looking for and what you bring to the table to earn the business

I'd rather not discuss the site until I've seen what you can do. Knowing the URL shouldn't have any influence on the article you write. I'll prompt you with information as you need it, help you to focus your article, but I've given more information than you need as a writer.

And for those that don't know what a bait is, this opportunity isn't for you.

Thanks Pingo for coming in and responding as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.