Let's Hear Your Story!

nat3r

May 17, 2009
East Coast and Mid West
I'm interested in your story, i'm just curious on how you all started, heres an example (my current story)

I am 20 years old (hitting 21 soon :drinkup: :repuke:)

So I was hanging around on this forum and i noticed that theres a 50 page thread (thats still going! 150 pages now) about Making Monies Online. Two members on this particular forum actually do make money online, one doing PPC, the other SEO (one of which owns How to Make Money Online ~ HQHow). I always thought it was bullshit because ive seen shit like the rich jerk (wasnt Jon outed as being the rich jerk in the members area...) and its all hype and bullshit, plus i was smart enough never to read a shitty ebook because they are shitty as hell.

Anyways, so i did research, this particular post said to visit "warrior forum" and "digital point" but to avoid Wickedfire...why? well...

Hell yeah dude
My affiliate manager now is a fuckin total baller. he nets 5k a day and just bought his gf a huge daimond ring. but hes 19 and I feel like hes a total chodebag.
Just like every asshole rich 19 year old on wickedfire.. all they do is say fuck and boobies and have hundreds of pics of their gf on their desks. they do seem like total recluses and more needy than the average bear.

next thing i know i've read a shitload of stuff on SEO and PPC, i try my hand at SEO, think that all this work is absoluitely bullshit when PPC is much quicker, then i realize that i dont have enough money for ppc, so now im just trying to scrape up monies so that i can do my next PPC/SEO hybrid idea, thats absolutely going to work.

anyways, what im curious about with this post is mostly hearing your first foray into the world of AM, then your most recent encounter.

I was born in a cabin I helped my father build, and never knew my mother because she ran away from home before I was born.

I agree with that assessment. Most of the people on here make a couple Gs and act like douchebags...but that's whatever, most people on WarriorForums are lame as crap and DP is like giant indian armpit that seeks to bring ecommerce down to 3rd world levels (thanks globalization). What?

I'm 21 and I've had my fill of this: :repuke:

Kinda done drinking heavily. A beer or two or three every now and then seems to be just fine. Stayin away from the liquors these days.

But anyway. I got involved with internet marketing nearly 2 years ago.

Before that I had absolutely NO CLUE of what I was doing.

I couldn't even believe there was an actual market for some of these products. I find myself laughing everyday when we bring in new customers.

But like I said, I had not a clue. So for the first few months I got into these entry level courses of internet marketing. Internet marketing 101 if you will.

I learned a lot of cool stuff that I've since been implimenting in my everyday work.

But, like a lot of people, the job I'm in right now is not where I see myself in the longterm future. In fact, not really more than a few more years.

I've been working on a lot of my own music. I play guitar and sing and I've been fortunate enough to create some catchy songs that I'm very close to getting some high quality demos sent out in our area. (Tampa bay area)

So this whole internet marketing is kind of like a means to an end, but I must say that when I do go full throttle into my music career, I'm certainly gonna know how to market myself. And I can thank the founders of inspiration point as well as the Max Pro System for that.

So, that's my story, With plenty left out for legal purposes :)

-Spreadtheword

3197652246_d17f090671.jpg

my father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.