{Let Us Write Your Articles -- $0.60 per 100words - 100% Unique Content!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

vas.agni95

Aug 1, 2011
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
We all know content is the number#1 requirement of all online businesses. It doesn’t matter what business or niche you’re in, how old or new you are and whether you’re an expert or newbie. If you wish to run a profitable online business, you NEED content. You need it to be good and you need it regularly. The sooner you understand this, the better off you’ll do online.

For an online business everything comes down to content and the value it delivers to your customers and readers, either for free or in return for some form of compensation.

EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON CONTENT

I don’t want to get into a long winded sales letter here so I’ll just get to the meat of what I have to offer to the wicked fire community and what I bring to the table.

All content is
  • 100% original and unique, not crappy spun content
  • Copyscape Passed
  • Written Exclusively for you and NEVER resold
  • Internally Quality Assured and Corrected for any errors
  • Other than the above, each of these content types are defined by these features

What I have is my pride and my reputation is very important to me. I do NOT believe in "hit and run" or giving false or empty promises!

So I promise you "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH NO QUESTION ASKED" offer if you are not satisfied with OUR work and you get to keep the work. What have you got to lose?

Rate:-

My rate will be $3 per 500 words.

What I will need from you:

* Title of the Article
* Keywords
* Number of Words You Need

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me either here, PM or email - vas.agni95@gmail.com .

Waiting for your bulky orders.

Best regards,
Vas.

PS - Most of my clients turn into repeat customers, and when my schedule fills up, that's it! Get in now to take advantage of my services.

Hey there,

Do you work alone on this or do you have people to do the work for you?

How much work are you able to take on?

Hi,

I have team of 10 native members who have been working from last 2 to 3 years.

I can write 15000 to 20000 words per day.

Regards,
Vas

Hey there,

Do you work alone on this or do you have people to do the work for you?

How much work are you able to take on?

Status
Not open for further replies.