Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked_content

Wicked content writer
Apr 24, 2012
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Greetings to all WF members,

I'm Stephon white and I own company of content writing and I specialize in Article Writing, SEO Work, and producing top quality content for your website and blogs. I graduated at the top of my collage graduating class and I have 7 years experience with creative writing which will aid in grabbing and holding your reader’s attention.

CRAPPY CONTENT STOPS RIGHT HERE​

Don't Let cheap Content Ruin Your Business and Plummet Your Google Rankings! Fight Back with MIND-Blowing, 100% UNIQUE, Quality Content from "Professional Writers That Turns Visitors Into Customers"!

I have created content for lots of clients over WICKED FIRE And they have come back to me for further orders with almost no exception.

Do you know what had happened the last time when I opened my writing offer on the wickedfire?

What Others Have to Say About My Writing Skills:

Check Out Testimonials:

Originally Posted by Sam449

Got my articles yesterday and checked them out today. Very well written articles. But the thing I loved the way you've used nice LSI keywords.

Here's the rest payment.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID5RW8*****K547494F)

I will surely send you next project after week.

Originally Posted by jijigren
Review:

Im impressed with WickedContent's work
Check with Copyscape and all seems fine
The best thing is, they are delivered within a day
More orders will come after this

Originally Posted by Parker shown
Got 5 articles done on weight loss, Quality was awesome, every article passed Copyscape. Just loved stephon's service.

Originally Posted by ronald01
recieved my order in less then 24 hours,excellent work

thread2.png

Delivery and Turnaround Time:-

All Articles will be delivered via email. Turnaround time for less than 20 articles is 1-2 days. Failure on my part to deliver within this time frame entitles you to a refund for only those articles that have not been delivered on time.

So, What’re you waiting for?

Place your order via:-

Gmail Id:- Wicked.content81@gmail.com

Gtalk:- Wicked.content81

Hotmail:- wicked_content@hotmail.com

Payment mode:-

The Best,
Stephon.

I just PM'd you 20 articles on Ecigs. Kindly check the details and let me know total cost and TAT for this assignment.

Thanks for the order. Got your details and half payment of the assignment. I will get them done within 24-36 hours.

Special offer:- I'll charge $3.75 per 500 words on order of more than 15 articles.

The Best,
Stephon.
I just PM'd you 20 articles on Ecigs. Kindly check the details and let me know total cost and TAT for this assignment.

Just received the articles. I'm reading through them and they look fantastic! I can't tell you how pleased I am with your work. You even finished a little earlier than I expected. I will certainly use your services again.

Thanks for your SOLID feedback.

Looking for more orders.

Regards.
Just received the articles. I'm reading through them and they look fantastic! I can't tell you how pleased I am with your work. You even finished a little earlier than I expected. I will certainly use your services again.

Gonna need a lot of articles next week. would like to see a few samples as well if possible.

All assignments have been completed and replied to all PMs.

Looking for bulky orders as well as regular clients.

The Best,
Stephone.

@Ericlenhard, I've mailed you articles, Kindly check them and get back to me asap.

Looking for more and more orders.

Best Regards,
Stephon.

Status
Not open for further replies.