Leo Laporte interviews John Chow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate Chow's fucking voice, and I hate how he calls himself evil, what the fuck does he do that is evil? Wow he won some competition, you are a fucking badass

he outed this guy's black hat network on his blog, that's evil. Despite being just another "guru", you have to hand it to him in terms of being able to market himself.

Damn his voice is annoying, but one thing that pissed me off about the video was that guy Leo continuously cutting John off, and John squinting at his laptop. Pet peeves I guess. To beginning webmasters it would be an interesting video, but to me it kinda sucked ass.

Yeah, he's ugly as fuck. But I can practically smell the jealousy in this thread.

i bet he eats rice a lot, because he sure doesn't spend his time learning engrish

are you guys jealous or something? he made crapload of money on the internet just like everyone of you are trying to do. jealous?

rofl he calls himself a mogul! He said he makes $4k a month, there's kids that are under 15 who make more off their blogs. He makes more than I do though :| Still, he's a fucking loser, I expect he'll get an infomercial deal here soon and sell his "Web Secrets" with a website included, so it hass no computer knowledge required!

Last edited:
rofl he calls himself a mogul! He said he makes $4k a month, there's kids that are under 15 who make more off their blogs. He makes more than I do though :| Still, he's a fucking loser, I expect he'll get an infomercial deal here soon and sell his "Web Secrets" with a website included, so it hass no computer knowledge required!

Apparently you haven't read his blog in a while.

John Chow dot Com Blog Income Report - June 2007 | John Chow dot Com - $12,500 per month, from 1 site. Not bad if you ask me.

Thirst is nothing. Imagine is everything! And the imagine the Chiller projects is you have all the cool toys. I have a Chiller sitting by my desk and now you can have one too!

:error:

A bad day for his Chink2Engrish translator.

I watched that episode last week (Canadian television!), I hated it because it's John Chow but loved it because blog monetization is being talked about more and more on tech television channels.

I don't understand his blog, it seems like the blog is only about how much money your generating John Chow by reading his blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.