Leaked iPhone 5 Video

vinnythejinny

Mar 5, 2008
Most likely a fake anyway, but this guy did a good job at it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MjrNKIVrQs]Official iPhone 5 Promo Video September 12 2012.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

The "all new design" looks exactly the same

The finger scanner is pretty cool though if it's legit

The finger scanner could be really awesome if it replaced or was an alternative to passwords on websites.

Instead of logging into Facebook with your email/pass, it could just ask you to touch your iphone.

That might be less easier than having user/pass stored in your browser, but it would be much higher security.

I suppose you mooks have no idea how difficult it would be to implement a dactyloscopy device on such a small tool.

Hmmmm....not too impressed actually.

They basically just played catch up with the HTC One X and the S3 in terms of hardware, and the software might be as good as a Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Bean with Google Now.

Not to mentioned the fact that HTC will most likely be revealing their new flagship phone, the HTC One X+ during their Sept 19th conference.

Competitors are definitely creeping up. I sense that is why they are trying to go the legal route to block competitors, stifle innovation, and give them time to get their shit together.

It's fake.

You can tell because the dumb ass doesn't even have the text up long enough to read it.

It's fake, the audio is from AudioJungle.

It's fake.

You can tell because the dumb ass doesn't even have the text up long enough to read it.

People here read slowly it would seem.

I wonder if you move your lips too?

the fingerprint thingy on commercial products is just a sales gimmick-- stupid easy to get past it