LeadsCon NYC 2009

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
So my buddy Jay Weintraub is putting on another LeadsCon show, this time its in New York City at the Marriott Marquis. I think registration and badge stuff is today, but the show is actually tomorrow. I've been meaning to attend the last ones he's done but never got a chance to, probably out of sheer forgetfulness and laziness, as usual, but being that this one is in my home town, I'm going to be there tomorrow.

The show, before he first launched it and traded ideas with me about it was a cool concept, but I think its transformed into something a bit different since then. It seems to be the only show I know of that an affiliate or network can attend and be guaranteed to pick up new advertisers or direct sources for selling leads to. The kind of connections any lead gen guy would die for, but without the sales pitch and bullshit that you normally get at other shows. I've heard nothing but good things about it since he first launched it, so I'll report back with my thoughts on it.

From what I've been told its already sold out but if you reeeeally want to go, I'm sure there are a few unclaimed passes left that you can snag at the show tomorrow. Go to the show's site for more info: LeadsCon.com

I know Mike Krongel is going, but being that I'm on the "do not take him out to lunch" list, I guess there goes my shot at hanging out with him.

Anyone else planning to attend??

I wish i could have made this one, as i think in many cases, LeadsCon can be as beneficial or more beneficial for affiliates then AffSum or AdTech. The sessions look decent too.

Let us know how it went.

Jonathan,

Michael Krongel assured me that he will be glad to take out any Copeac affiliates at Ad:Tech New York in November for lunch. I have reason to believe you can exchange this November offer for the opportunity to dine with him at LeadsCon tomorrow.

Best of luck with your gastronomy,
Dullspace

I know Mike Krongel is going, but being that I'm on the "do not take him out to lunch" list, I guess there goes my shot at hanging out with him.

hmmm last time i met krongel he was speaking to you outside the hilton, how did you manage to get on that list in this short period of time, haha.

nope, not going. actually right now i think i should've stayed a few more days in nyc for leadscon. but on the other side, nyc was boring after a few days

Yes, its true, Mike Krongel IS taking me out on a date tomorrow afternoon. Confirmed.

I will probably be there for my company. If so... I will attempt to wear my C2M memorial Billy Mays shirt

Yes, its true, Mike Krongel IS taking me out on a date tomorrow afternoon. Confirmed.

I just checked the no expense list, i can only get you a NYC dirty water dog, and you cant have toppings