Leads/Email submit landing pages

Aug 24, 2009
La La Land
Hi there, I`m new on WF and in AM in general. I read all I can from the forum and I have a question.

I know that for a product I can create a landing page to pre-sell or a review page, but for leads or email submits how do I create a landing page ? I mean if I don't want to direct link to the offers page how should I build my LP. For email submits for example if i make an input how could someone submit his email directly from my page ?

p.s. sorry if this is a dumb question but i`ve searched over the forum and did not find anything.

You can make a bunch of things, like a poll.

some offers allow you to pre-pop email addresses

but when the users enters their data how can I make to submit it directly through the offers form? Or it is necessary to visit the offers lp too ?

Hey thanks for your answers. So if I must go to the offers lp how should a lead/email submits LP look ?

it should look like whatever is going to get them to fill out the email submit after they click through. Notice the polls suggestion.

if you are going to ask this many dumb questions, please at least post boobs

Why is this dumb ? I`ve searched google but did not find relevant results. There are hundreds of sponsored liks out there so finding what i want is hard.

ps.1. Don't you have a girlfriend ?

p.s2. It's not safe to ask strangers to show you boobs. I may show you my BALLS instead :error:

Why is this dumb ? I`ve searched google but did not find relevant results. There are hundreds of sponsored liks out there so finding what i want is hard.

ps.1. Don't you have a girlfriend ?

p.s2. It's not safe to ask strangers to show you boobs. I may show you my BALLS instead :error:

who the fuck was talking about your boobs or balls.

jesus christ

post something nice to compensate people for wasting their time on you.